dvd copy guarantee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd copy guarantee

Is there a 100% guarantee on dvd copy for your money back if not completely satisfied for the lifetime version of dvd copy?

Originally posted by hoff629 View Post
    Is there a 100% guarantee on dvd copy for your money back if not completely satisfied for the lifetime version of dvd copy?
    There is a free trial, thats better than a money back warranty, try it for free, if you do not like it dont buy it.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Very true Chameleon. The terms of purchase are clearly stated on the dvdfab website.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No program has a guarantee like that
        Paid Not To Work
        US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
        Proudly Served On
        USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
        6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

I have been using this program for quite a few years now and have only had problems with the ones that everyone else has, Shutter Island, Book of Eli, IronMan2 etc but this has always been overcome in the new releases. I am talking over 2,000 backups so I feel I have had a real good run with this program and can't recommend it enough. :

Comment

Working...
          X