Merging Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Merging Problems?

I just found the Merging Feature and tried one merging DVD-1 having 10 chapters with DVD-2 having 9 chapters. However, the Chapter Order choice was either 10 or 9 and I could not change the End to 19. After merging, the playback was out of order. I compared the chapter breaks with the original DVD-1 and DVD-2 and found them to be different except the very first and the last few. Furthermore, some chapter breaks for the merged were at thee wrong spots. Did I do something wrong here?

Again, I would be very grateful for any advice or help that I can get from the forum here,

Here is a guide to using the merge feature.

Comment

Thanks for your prompt response. I did follow the steps, but the chapter order is EITHER of the First Disc OR of the Second Disc, NOT the order of the merged.
      Again, any further clarification or help will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

How are you playing this back?

And if you open the merged volume with DVDFab, how many titles does it have?
        Merge mode will allow you to interleave chapters from different Sources but should not normally
        do this on its own.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Finally, got it right, I guess. Now, the merged will play from 1 to 10 of disc 1, and continued to 1 to 9 of disc 2 to finish. Apparently, the merged keeps the same chapters from 2 disc sources, but plays in sequence of disc 1 chapters followed by disc 2 chapters.

Many thanks for the wonderful support and generous help, again,

Comment

Working...
          X