Product key issues????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product key issues????

I've had dvd fab for years...when i tried to install it on my new computer it wouldn't excepty old key.I tried downloading the new key and can not open the file through windows......is there an easier way to get the key i need to open it?

Click the link below and do as it says

Comment

To get a new key, use the "Members" link on the DVDFab website. You will need to register if you have not used it before. You will be able to download the key directly from the website without an email.

For the best results using this key, use the "file association" method to register it.

Download the key to your desktop. If the file shows the DVDFab logo, it is already associated with DVDFab and you can just double click it to register. If it does not have the logo, right click on it and select "Open with" or "Open" from the context menu. From the windows open with dialog, select Browse and navigate to \Program Files\DVDFab 8 and choose dvdfab.exe to open the file. On a Win7 64-bit OS, the dvdfab.exe file will be in the \Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 8\ folder. DVDFab should open after registration. Please click on the "?" and select "About" to make sure the registration was successful. The options you purchased should show as "Enabled" and should show the correct expiration date for your license (or say "Never Expire").

Moving thread to General Questions forum.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X