It says my Registration Expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It says my Registration Expired

My Key and registration e-mail say they are good through 22 May, 2011. Suddenly I went to the use the product this week, and it says my registration expired. I have e-mailed, and not heard back. What is happening?

Please check the "?"->About screen and see if it shows the correct expiration dates. You can try re-registering with a new key, which you can obtain from the Members area on the dvdfab website. You will need to register to use that area, using this link: http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm?a=register&t=per

Download the new key to your desktop.
    Uninstall DVDFab using its own uninstaller (Start->All Programs->DVDFab (8?)-> Uninstall)
    Reboot your PC
    Download the latest version of DVDFab from the link in the forum and store it on your desktop.
    Highlight the installer file and select Run As Administrator. When the install completes, close DVDFab.
    Reboot your PC
    Look at the key file you downloaded earlier. If it shows the DVDFab logo as an icon, you can double-click on it to register DVDFab.
    If it does not show the monkey logo, right click on the file and select Open With... or Open, then if windows does not suggest opening it with dvdfab.exe, use the Browse button to select C:\Program Files (or Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 8\dvdfab.exe to open it.

DVDFab should open. Check "?"->About to see if the dates are correct, it shows your name and "Enabled" for the options you purchased.

If the above does not work or the dates are still wrong, you need to contact support using the Contact Us link on the DVDFab website. Include a link to this thread in your message to them.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have tried everything you suggested, and the member area shows the correct expiration date.

After following the steps, it still tells me that it's expired.

I e-mailed them with a copy of this thread, I hope I hear back soon.

Comment

Is your system time/date correct, and have you changed it recently?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Is your system time/date correct, and have you changed it recently?
          October 9, 2010. I haven't made any changes in 3 months or so, and it worked 2 weeks ago, the last time I used it.

Comment

Working...
          X