Download issue with DVDFab 8.0.2.4 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download issue with DVDFab 8.0.2.4 Beta

DVDFab 8.0.2.4 Beta is only 1 MB big ............ i didn't try to install it so i have no idea if it works or not.

The last couple releases are 13.4 MB in size.......

Anyone else notice this?
    "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

I just dowloaded it and it was 2.3 MB, something amiss?
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
      DVDFab 8.0.2.4 Beta is only 1 MB big ............ i didn't try to install it so i have no idea if it works or not.

The last couple releases are 13.4 MB in size.......

Anyone else notice this?
      Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      I just dowloaded it and it was 2.3 MB, something amiss?
      Yeah, something's amiss alright.
      I just d/l'd and got the same 2.3 MB size...and did not attempt an install

I'll report it and see what's up
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

1 MB download for me also..
        Not going to try to install.

Comment

D/L

Threads merged

I tryed to D/L 8024b, I got a screen pop up saying, Internet Explorer-Sucurity Warning! This publisher couldn't be verified!, are you sure you want to run this software? NameVDFab8024beta.exe, Publisher: Unknow Publisher! RUN / Don't Run! I click on run! It gave me a screen saying! ERROR, the set-up files are corrupted. Please obtain A new copy of program! I've been using fab since fab5 to fab8, and never seen this before! Could you please help or Explain what's wrong?
          Last edited by maineman; 10-12-2010, 02:54 PM.

Comment

I have the same problem The file is incomplete

Comment

I had this issue earlier. New file has been uploaded in the BETA section.

Comment

NEVER run the DVDFab installer from the download dialog box. Always SAVE to your hard drive before running As Administrator.
                Originally posted by 8855A View Post
                Threads merged

I tryed to D/L 8024b, I got a screen pop up saying, Internet Explorer-Sucurity Warning! This publisher couldn't be verified!, are you sure you want to run this software? NameVDFab8024beta.exe, Publisher: Unknow Publisher! RUN / Don't Run! I click on run! It gave me a screen saying! ERROR, the set-up files are corrupted. Please obtain A new copy of program! I've been using fab since fab5 to fab8, and never seen this before! Could you please help or Explain what's wrong?
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

D/L8024b

Sorry SIGNALS, didn't explain well, I always save frist, then D/L! Thanks very much!

Comment

Hi All,

The download file has been corrected. If you downloaded before 1518 UTC/11:18AM EDT Oct. 12, please download again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

DVDFab 8.0.2.4 Beta (13.5 MB)

________
                    Medical Marijuana Dispensary
                    Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X