Purchase problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase problem

I have been trying to purchase a product but when I select the product I want and click next it seems to stall out there. I have tried both areas and no glory. I have also shut down my AV/AS and still get stuck. I already know this is the programs I want because a friend of mine also uses it.Any suggestions or do I need to install the beta ver. first and go from there...Mike

No, you shouldn't have to install it first and I'm not sure what you mean by both places, but in any case...
    First off, download v.8024 Beta from right here on the forum:

http://forum.dvdfab.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Please save the installer to your hdd, close and then right click on it, select
    run as administrator and install.

For future downloads, only D/L from here or from DVDFab.com as these are the only 2 authorized sites for the CSS version.

Now, click on the banner ad, upper right of this page, which will take you to DVDFab.com.
    Click Buy Now
    Make your purchase selections and don't forget to type in the 20% off coupon code before finalizing your purchase.

When your regkey becomes available, download your regkey from DVDFab.com > Members > User Center
    Save the regkey and then doubleclick on it.
    I'm not sure if they stiil send you the actual regkey via email or just a notification, but your regkey should always be available to you from the User Center.
    I'd still save it to a safe location...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

This may have been a temporary server issue. The Buy Now pages seem to be working correctly now.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry it took so long to get back with you MM. Yes I was trying to buy it here. The two places were when you select DL it says if it doesn't go to the next page/ below that says you can try HERE right below the DL area.It would go to the next page but it would just stall there...Mike

Comment

Just tried it again and I still have the same problem.I think I will boot into another OS instead of using W7/64 and see what happen there...Mike

Comment

Hey Mike,

Many of us are running Win 7 64-bit, including me, without any difficulties.
            As a matter of fact, I've never seen this problem reported with any windoz os.

Have you ever encountered other download issues with this system?
            What AV software and firewall are you running?

The latest beta isn't available from this server, but 8022 (the latest official, final release) is.
            Try this link:

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Good morning MM. I didn't have a problem DLing the program or installing it. It does a great job in both Blue ray and regular DVD. The problem I have is when I click to the next page, it goes to the next page,shows the little lock icon and the bar going back and forth and that's as far as I can get. I use ZoneAlarm and have disabled it with the same problem. I am an Admin at this flight simulator site under the same name>> http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/forum.php? and upload and download with no problem Matter of fact I have never had a problem buying anything. It still might be at my end. I beta test for MS and their might be something at my end. I got tied up last night at our site and didn't have a chance to try again. Later on today I will try the wife's pooter and see what happens there or reboot into another OS. Will get back with ya on the results...Mike

Comment

This is most likely a problem with ZoneAlarm or your browser (or a plugin). I just tried it again and it works correctly (IE8+Kaspersky). See if you can see this link, which is the first page you see from the Avangate's https server:

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I run ZoneAlarm on one of my computers and no issues when downloading DVDFab or trying to purchase. If you have ZoneAlarm Forcefield installed then that would be the problem.

Comment

MM and others...thanks for your help and suggestions. I booted into Windows XP and also tried Google new OS and all went well. Kind of nice to finally see the purchase page. Brought both the DVD and Blue-ray copy programs....one forty and some change. I told the wife she needs to work the street corner the rest of the year so I can buy the rest...lol. Me in deep kim-she now ...Mike
                    Last edited by hey_moe; 10-19-2010, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Glad to hear you got it working.

Originally posted by hey_moe View Post
                      I told the wife she needs to work the street corner the rest of the year so I can buy the rest...lol. Me in deep kim-she now ...Mike
                      Never mind the "kim-she"
                      Where should I send the flowers?...lol

Comment

LMAO...you ain't right maineman. It's nice to come in here and have some fun and see where members can pull together and support one another...Mike
                        Originally posted by maineman View Post
                        Glad to hear you got it working.

Never mind the "kim-she"
                        Where should I send the flowers?...lol

Comment

nyuk nyuk

Comment

Woo Woo Nyuk Nyuk

I might just hafta havit...

Comment

Working...
                            X