Why No DVD Copy anymore with DVD HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why No DVD Copy anymore with DVD HD

Why was the DVD Copy feature eliminated from Version 8 of free DVD Fab HD?

It has not been removed to my knowledge, it was even updated with the Iron Man 2 fix. Try re-installing the product. Use the latest version.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I get a message that indicates DVD to DVD is only available on the paid version. I can only copy to hard drive.

Comment

Originally posted by dmwiley View Post
        I get a message that indicates DVD to DVD is only available on the paid version. I can only copy to hard drive.
        That is the way the free version has always been.
        It will rip to hard drive only.
        It will not compress.
        It will not burn.

Nothing has changed.

Comment

I can only copy to hard drive.
          Exactly, as stated...nothing has changed.
          If you were burning with Fab, you were still using the 30 day-free trial which has full functionality
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I beg to differ with you experts. On older versions a VSO burn engine was included and I could burn either using it or another burner. With V8, I see no VSO burn engine and after ripping, I could not find a TS Video file to burn. What am I missing here?

Comment

I beg to differ with you experts. On older versions a VSO burn engine was included and I could burn either using it or another burner. With V8, I see no VSO burn engine and after ripping, I could not find a TS Video file to burn. What am I missing here?
              You can differ all you want but you are totally wrong.
              A burn engine of any kind was never part of the free Decrypter.
              I have been using the software since V2 .
              Bottom line as stated before.
              The free version will not burn and never has. It will not compress and never has.

It will rip movie only or full disc to a hard drive and that is all it has ever done.

Comment

With V8, I see no VSO burn engine and after ripping, I could not find a TS Video file to burn. What am I missing here?
                Go to document-dvdfab-FullDisc/MainMovie to find the folder for the movie you just ripped to hard drive. Then you can use ImgBurn in Build Mode to burn to blank disc

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                  Go to document-dvdfab-FullDisc/MainMovie to find the folder for the movie you just ripped to hard drive. Then you can use ImgBurn in Build Mode to burn to blank disc
                  Thanks for your response. This is exactly what I did with the original V8 (as I have been doing for some time with earlier versions) but that folder did not contain those files. Upon downloading the newer version of V8, I see those files. Guess my original download was some how corrupted.

Comment

Working...
                  X