X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks...

thanks for the info..

Comment

If you paid with a credit card contact your bank ASAP and cancel the purchase.

As stated you can only purchase a legal copy of DVDFab from the link I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
        If you paid with a credit card contact your bank ASAP and cancel the purchase.

As stated you can only purchase a legal copy of DVDFab from the link I posted.
        I second that
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          Yes , it looks like it to me they sold you the trial of Fab and now it has expired
          More likely the key has been blacklisted, neither the original purchaser nor anyone who "purchased" it from him can use it.

//EDIT// By squinting I can now see that it is apparently a trial version, or at least it is in that mode now. I have changed the title of this thread to remove the reference to the ripoff site.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            More likely the key has been blacklisted, neither the original purchaser nor anyone who "purchased" it from him can use it.

//EDIT// By squinting I can now see that it is apparently a trial version, or at least it is in that mode now. I have changed the title of this thread to remove the reference to the ripoff site.

Originally posted by user101 View Post
            I paid them thinking that they were dvdfab. After payment, your product downloaded and has been working. Why would I think or assume otherwise? If I buy a Coke and get the Coke, I think it came from Coke. So, minutia aside, are they selling your product and giving me the trial version?
            I think he was using it and it stopped functioning like it did and came here to find out why
            It says trial user Enabled / NO / Expired
            CBR929
            Last edited by CBR929; 10-21-2010, 02:52 AM.
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Yes, he was using the trial.
              His first post/thread was on 10/15 here:

CBR929 responded to his post, but unfortunately, he never posted back.
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                Yes, he was using the trial.
                His first post/thread was on 10/15 here:

CBR929 responded to his post, but unfortunately, he never posted back.

Well what do ya know....
                Thanks my friend

Comment

Originally posted by user101 View Post
                  I paid them thinking that they were dvdfab. After payment, your product downloaded and has been working. Why would I think or assume otherwise? If I buy a Coke and get the Coke, I think it came from Coke. So, minutia aside, are they selling your product and giving me the trial version?
                  Ok, using this logic...or lack thereof..
                  Would you purchase MS Win7 Pro for $19.95?
                  There's a good chance you'll get a real copy, too bad it won't have a valid product key.
                  BTW, you also bought two additional freeware apps that have been defunct for 5+ years.

But hey, a Coke is a Coke, right?
                  Buyer beware.
                  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                  X