This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB 6.1.2.5 doesn't worK on disc 2 of TRANSFORMERS 2

Hey everyone. I'm new here and had a question about the new DVFAB 6.1.2.5. I was able to back up disc 1 but the software doesn't work with disc two. Anyone else have trouble with disc 2? I have the free version by the way.

Someplace maybe in the release notes that the free version isn't going to be updated as fast as the versions people paid for, it is going to lag behind so I think you only get one shot then it tells you that you have to buy the program, after all the author can't make a living giving it away here it is http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=879
    Last edited by Jimbo; 10-28-2009, 09:58 PM.
    Paid Not To Work
    US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
    Proudly Served On
    USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
    6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by Goremeister View Post
      Hey everyone. I'm new here and had a question about the new DVFAB 6.1.2.5. I was able to back up disc 1 but the software doesn't work with disc two. Anyone else have trouble with disc 2? I have the free version by the way.
      I thought the new 6.1.2.5. free version wasn't able to do Transformers 2 for at least 30 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin2Vader View Post
        I thought the new 6.1.2.5. free version wasn't able to do Transformers 2 for at least 30 days.
        Well, I was able to do disc 1 but it's just disc 2 that I can't do. After it scanned the media forever, it showed this at the bottom of the page:

DVD9 Quality 22% (34.639 GB > 8000 MB)

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin2Vader View Post
          This may be a new user with a 30-day trial, which I think would still work.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Using DVDFab 6.1.2.5 (as a paid owner) to back-up Transformers 2, using DVD to DVD in Clone mode, I received a successful clone message and a successful write message. However, when I went to test the back-up on the computer and a stand alone DVD player, I got nothing but a blank black screen both places. Back up was made to a Verbatum Dual Layer 8.7 gig disc. Any ideas?

Comment

OK, I am a paying lifetime customer who supported DVD FAB and also get others to buy as well.
              I don't understand why when I paid for DVD FAB lifetime and downloaded the new 6.1.2.5 and was told to buy again.

Is waiting a way to get rid of the life time customers to now pay every year to become an upgraded every year customer or what.
              Also, how long would we need to wait before we could backup our movies such as Transformers 2?
              I am felling some type of way here.
              Please explain, am I doing or seeing somthing wrong.

Dear Reggie,
              Thank you for choosing DVDFab 6!
              =================================
              DVDFab "DVD to DVD" (Never Expire)
              DVDFab "DVD to Mobile" (Never Expire)

After I put the registration code I still get this message below.

When I put Transformer 2 in I get this (To open the DVD disk you need to buy or renew DVD fab or DVD to DVD or you can wait for the new version of DVD Fab HD Decrypter.)

How long, How long before the life time supporting members have to wait?
              Thank you in advance for a reply.
              Last edited by Reggmail; 10-31-2009, 11:43 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

Your lifetime license is still good if you bought it at dvdfab.com. If you bought it somewhere else the key may have been blacklisted. Please go to the DVDFab website and download a new key (this is free). You will need the email address you used to make the purchase. Here is a link, just click here. Reinstall DVDFab and put in your new key. If the key emailer can't find your email address in the database, you may have purchased from an unauthorized site (scammer).

Originally posted by Reggmail View Post
                OK, I am a paying lifetime customer who supported DVD FAB and also get others to buy as well.
                I don't understand why when I paid for DVD FAB lifetime and downloaded the new 6.1.2.5 and was told to buy again.

Is waiting a way to get rid of the life time customers to now pay every year to become an upgraded every year customer or what.
                Also, how long would we need to wait before we could backup our movies such as Transformers 2?
                I am felling some type of way here.
                Please explain, am I doing or seeing somthing wrong.

Dear Reggie,
                Thank you for choosing DVDFab 6!
                =================================
                DVDFab "DVD to DVD" (Never Expire)
                DVDFab "DVD to Mobile" (Never Expire)

After I put the registration code I still get this message below.

When I put Transformer 2 in I get this (To open the DVD disk you need to buy or renew DVD fab or DVD to DVD or you can wait for the new version of DVD Fab HD Decrypter.)

How long, How long before the life time supporting members have to wait?
                Thank you in advance for a reply.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I initially went to a dvdfab6.com or similar site who are offering this program for $29:95 with life time subscription but it did click in the memory bank that this site was not the actual DVD Fab site so I emailed the support team here as I am after the 100% original program so I get the support I may need at some time. I was bitten by purchasing DVD X COPY from the 123 Studios and left high and dry without support when they went under. To me if I am purchasing a produce with lifetime subscripotion then that is what it is, unlimted upgrading for LIFE!

If this is not the case then I want to know before purchasing it. I ahve trouble copying quite a few new titles over the past few months using DVD X COPy, yes I still use successfully up until now. I have had trouble with Star Trek, Beverley Hills Chihuahua, Transformers 2, Underbelly 2 and a few others so, yes I am looking to getting a new program that will do that. Money is not the problem but simply want a program that will successfully copy any title. I have a very sunstantail DVD collection that I and my family treasure.I am from Australia so I am hoping this caters for Region 4 movies. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I am from Australia and have been using Fab happily since version 2 and have always found the Fab team to be on the ball.

Generally, when studios attempt new copy protection schemes, the Fab team do dot take too long to get a release into place to counter it and the lifetimes sub entitles you to all of these upgrades.

The only recognised site to buy Fab is dvdfab.com which will then transfer you to dvdfab.net during the purchase process.

DVDFab6.com is a SCAM.
                    Last edited by GregiBoy; 11-02-2009, 07:44 PM.
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                      Your lifetime license is still good if you bought it at dvdfab.com. If you bought it somewhere else the key may have been blacklisted. Please go to the DVDFab website and download a new key (this is free). You will need the email address you used to make the purchase. Here is a link, just click here. Reinstall DVDFab and put in your new key. If the key emailer can't find your email address in the database, you may have purchased from an unauthorized site (scammer).
                      Thank you for your attempted help and information.

I did retrieve reg key from here http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm
                      and reinstalled three ''3'' times befor writing the letter above.
                      As I mentioned above, when I try to do a ''Transformer 2'' Backup I get the message
                      ( To open this DVD disk, you need to buy or renew DVD Fab ''DVD to DVD or you can wait for new version of DVD Fab HD Decrypter )
                      Now what am I do do?
                      I ordered from the DVD Fab sight, that's how I was able to retrieve my key and Reg coad sent to my E-mail. Please Help if you can
                      Thank you. (I'm using a Vista 64 Laptop )
                      Last edited by Reggmail; 11-03-2009, 09:13 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

I am also having problems with Tranformers 2 AND GI Joe. They are both failing...Help?

Comment

I am also having problems with Transformers 2 still AND GI Joe. They are both failing. I have reinstalled the new version and still same issue. Is there something else I can try? Please help.

Comment

DVD Fab is the best, it get's the job done better than all of the rest.

Originally posted by Reggmail View Post
                            Thank you for your attempted help and information.

I did retrieve reg key from here http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm
                            and reinstalled three ''3'' times befor writing the letter above.
                            As I mentioned above, when I try to do a ''Transformer 2'' Backup I get the message
                            ( To open this DVD disk, you need to buy or renew DVD Fab ''DVD to DVD or you can wait for new version of DVD Fab HD Decrypter )
                            Now what am I do do?
                            I ordered from the DVD Fab sight, that's how I was able to retrieve my key and Reg coad sent to my E-mail. Please Help if you can
                            Thank you. (I'm using a Vista 64 Laptop )
                            signals
                            Administrator & DVD Fab Co, I would like to thank you very much for your help.
                            After writing a few letters to the ''DVD Fab'' team I was sent another link Key that when I instilled that one from my XP machine it worked.

I first went to Add/Remove and removed all of the old ''DVD Fab'' on my PC, turn off and back on then downloaded as if I was using the demo.
                            After I received the key I click on the (attachment) ''I did not copy from the registration code like I had been doing before'' and it started working perfectly. ( ''Transformer 2'' No Problem, ''G.I. Joe'' No Problem, ''Pelham 123'' Not a Problem and it looks better than my original DVD's, no joke.
                            Thank you again for your help.

The customer service team is fantastic.
                            I hope to always be a supporter and user for many more years to come.
                            I can't thank this company enough.
                            DVD Fab is the best, it get's the job done better than all of the rest.

Comment

transformers, and gi joe

I found that if you do the main movie with dvdfab hd, with transformers 2, chapter 47 worked, and with gijoe, chapter 10 worked for me. decrypted main movie, then burn with any burning program.

Comment

Working...
                              X