This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link to DVDFab HD Decrypter

Can someone please direct me to the link for downloading the free version, DVDFab HD Decrypter.
    Life is too short to drink bad wine . . .

You download from the links in this forum. There is no separate download for the FREE version. Just download Fab and the PAID stuff will stop working when your trial period runs out.
    Last edited by GregiBoy; 10-29-2009, 12:51 AM.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Just download Fab and the PIAD stuff will stop working when your trial period runs out.
      Can you direct me to the " the PIAD stuff "

Comment

Typo fixed, SA...

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
        Can you direct me to the " the PIAD stuff "
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          You download from the links in this forum. There is no separate download for the FREE version. Just download Fab and the PAID stuff will stop working when your trial period runs out.
          Really? From all the discussion I have read in the forum it sounded like they were two distinct downloads. Especially the announcement that the free version would not be updated with new copy protection schemes as rapidly as the pay version. So, how do they do that with a single product download? Are the updates deactivated after the 30 day trial as well as the pay-features?

P.S. thank you for the reply
          Life is too short to drink bad wine . . .

Comment

I think basically it means Free users won't have access to beta versions. they'll have to wait for the final releases for the fixes. anyone trying the 30 day trial should have full activation even with the beta but not sure about that.

Comment

they do it the same way as the 30 day free trial will not work after 30 days. If you paid it unlocks the features and if you not pay then certain features stay locked if the trial has been used

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                they do it the same way as the 30 day free trial will not work after 30 days. If you paid it unlocks the features and if you not pay then certain features stay locked if the trial has been used
                This is correct for now but may be changed.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X