Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab 8.0.2.8 (BETA) won't close despite canceling job.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 8.0.2.8 (BETA) won't close despite canceling job.

I think there is a bug in the 8028 version. If I cancel during ripping, DVDFAB stalled, the program cannot be closed, I had to shut it from Task Manager.

This also happened in version 8.0.2.2.

Thank you

What specific job was running when you cancelled? I have cancelled one or two DVD Ripper conversions that stopped normally. In the future, please ask your questions on the sub-forum for the function that they relate to.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      What specific job was running when you cancelled? I have cancelled one or two DVD Ripper conversions that stopped normally. In the future, please ask your questions on the sub-forum for the function that they relate to.
      Dear Signals......

Sorry, I do not know which sub-forum to post this thread, because it happened in DVD to Mobile, and Format conversion.

I cancel a job, by clicking CANCEL, but the main manual stalled. I tried to click on X but nothing happen.

The process for DVDFAB was not running in Task Manager, I had to use it to close DVDFAB.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X