What is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is

What is the most current, reliable,problem free version of dvdfab,am still on 7.0.8.2 i seen lot threads on latest versions having problems.

Thanks zia

I am using v8.0.2.9 Beta, but had some problems with the Ripper profiles. Others have reported some problems with startup, but I have not seen this and all the options I use are working fine now. Just save the installer for the version you are using now, you can always revert back.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply,Can i install the latest beta and revert back if it doesn't work, without effecting my current dvdfab installed?

Thanks zia

Comment

Yes, version 8 installs to a different directory so you can keep both at the same time. I do just in case.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Oops...nevermind

Too slow
          Last edited by maineman; 10-28-2010, 04:40 PM. Reason: Too slow
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Lol You must be at work Tom.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
              Lol You must be at work Tom.
              You know me all too well....lol
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Cheers guys, i've just installed it and well.
                Why is blu ray to mp4 still set to high lvl profile? this was one the problem that has been noticed and a basline profile was asked to be implemented yet hasn't.
                Only mobile device that will play high profile is currently apple iphone and nokia n8 non of which i possess,with basline profile it would be lot more mobile friendly.

zia

Comment

Originally posted by zia View Post
                  Cheers guys, i've just installed it and well.
                  Why is blu ray to mp4 still set to high lvl profile? this was one the problem that has been noticed and a basline profile was asked to be implemented yet hasn't.
                  Only mobile device that will play high profile is currently apple iphone and nokia n8 non of which i possess,with basline profile it would be lot more mobile friendly.

zia
                  You can create a profile of your own that will meet your needs

Comment

You can create a profile of your own that will meet your needs
                    I tried that before,and there was no way of changing the output format profile settings, blu ray to mp4 output as High@L4.1.
                    If any one has managed it and can provide some screen shot on what setting to change i would be greatful.

Zia

Comment

The developers are working on some changes for the profile system currently used in DVDFab. When that is completed I think it will solve your problem. Please be patient. There is a workaround for this that may help in the meantime, I will attach something to this post later if I can get it to work. The BD Ripper profiles are designed for devices with HD-like playback capabilities (iPad, media players attached to TV, etc.).
                      --------------------
                      Download the attached test profile to the Profiles2 folder. It will produce Main@L2.0 MP4s from Blu-ray. It will show up under the "to MP4" device as "Generic MP4 ML". I have tested this with only one title but with several different encode/decode settings and the A/V sync is perfect, with smooth stable images when played with VLC on my PC, your results on a different player and with different content may not be the same. Tested with v.8.0.3.0 Beta.
                      Attached Files
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                      X