Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

License Issues / How do u use customize now??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License Issues / How do u use customize now??

I'm confused. How do you use customize in the new Fab version? When I click on customize I get a message to that takes me the Fab site. Then what? What's going on? Can I get an explanation on how to use customize ? This probably should be in the DVD thread, sorry
    Last edited by Johnpayd; 10-30-2010, 10:21 PM.

Is it a registered version or the free version?

Post all the details.
    Customize is working as it should for me.

Comment

downloaded new fab to 3 computers

I downloaded the newest version of Fab from the link at the forum to my 3 computers and reentered my code and I still get the same message when I click on "customize" that "Customize is availabel in DVD Fab Copy" and it gives me a link to click on. What's goin on?

Comment

As my friend Gruñón suspected, it sounds like you're still stuck in the freeware mode...ie., your regkey was not activated.

Please read through and follow the instructions here:

DVDFab Registration Key Problems?
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Please use "?"->About (upper right corner) to check your registration status.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

tried everything

i tried all of the above. Nothing works. The program restarts after I paste my code in and I still get the same message and I can't activate "customize"

Comment

Originally posted by Johnpayd View Post
              after I paste my code in
              Do not paste the code in. Double click the activation key that came in email as attachment or join up on DVDFab website member area and download key from there http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm

Comment

tried that.still doesn't work

Comment

tried that.still doesn't work
                  Well you must be missing something or not registering correctly, click the link below and do everything that it says

Comment

Once again I did and nothing works

Comment

Once again I did and nothing works
                      I would try deleting dvdfab then run something like ccleaner and redownload the the setup exe file, then right click the exe file and click run as adiministrator, after the setup is finished then click your license code (if you haven't already).
                      Last edited by craigb; 11-01-2010, 06:36 PM.

Comment

I think I would try what craigb suggests, although it should not be necessary. Use the uninstaller that comes with DVDFab, then the reg cleaner to catch any leftovers. Then download a new key and a new installer to your desktop. Run the installer As Administrator, then close DVDFab and see if the key file shows up with the DVDFab logo. If it does, you should be able to double click it to register and start DVDFab. If it does not, use the file association method of opening the key file with the dvdfab.exe file. You might also disconnect from the internet and disable your antivirus/security software during the installation/registration process. Don't forget to turn it back on afterwords.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

fab 8 is registered but can't access "Customize"

I have tried ALL the suggestions by the administators to activate Fab 8, My registration is up to date and shows up as updated yet I can't acesss all the features of Fab 8. This is happening on all 3 of my computers. I have been a paying member for a few years now and I have NEVER HAD THE PROBLEMS I AM HAVING NOW. I have downloaded my number to my computer, I have copy and pasted it. Nothing works. PLEASE HELP

Comment

I don't know if this is relevant, but I hope you weren't online with more than 1pc running Fab at the same time. This is a no-no.
                            If yes, it's possible your license was "blacklisted" because it was seen as "pirated".
                            If you think this happened, please pm your license info to signals (admin) and Fengtao

I just looked at your last thread and I don't see this...if you click About and display your license info...what the status?
                            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

dvd copy is not enabled when I paste in the code. The program says it will restart itself but it is not enabled when I restart it. The other programs are enabled just not dvd copy

Comment

Working...
                              X