Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrw50: I think you should be able to check yourself. Log in to the Members area and check what you have purchased. It should tell you if you qualify for it.
    SPECS
    DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
    SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

We can't check it, the records are on a secure server for your protection. Do as racem22 suggests and you can access all your informatiion.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Guys.

Comment

I'm confused about the temp. promo pricing on the Blueray to dvd program.

If I buy a lifetime copy of dvd copy will I get a lifetime copy of Blue-ray to dvd for free.

thanks!

Comment

No, sorry. If you purchase the all-in-one package or purchase the options you don't have already to make an all-in-one package you would then qualify to get it free (until December 31, 2010 when the offer expires). There is currently a 25% discount in effect though if you enter the coupon code posted on the website.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks!
              off to try BlueRay to dvd. I've been waiting for this program.

Comment

2 computers possible?

Hi,
                i have bought a lifetime licence for BluRay Copy. Now i have it installed on 2 computers as i live in 2 houses (over the week for work and at the weekend at home). So, is it ok to use that on the 2 computers, sometimes on the first, sometimes on the second, never at the same time on both of them? I really hope so...

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander View Post
                  Hi,
                  i have bought a lifetime licence for BluRay Copy. Now i have it installed on 2 computers as i live in 2 houses (over the week for work and at the weekend at home). So, is it ok to use that on the 2 computers, sometimes on the first, sometimes on the second, never at the same time on both of them? I really hope so...

Thank you!
                  Yes.
                  As long as it is used on one computer at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                    Yes.
                    As long as it is used on one computer at a time.
                    Great, then all is fine!

Comment

Purchase now, install later.

Have had DVDFab since 1/1/2008. Would like to purchase new version of All-in-one lifetime deal prior to 12/31/2010. My question is can I install it on a new not yet purchased computer? Or at the very least transfer it from old computer to new computer? Or last resort install this hard drive in new computer? Thank you, W
                      ps I wouldn't want to use my two computer option doing this.
                      Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by HDWOOD View Post
                        Have had DVDFab since 1/1/2008. Would like to purchase new version of All-in-one lifetime deal prior to 12/31/2010. My question is can I install it on a new not yet purchased computer? Or at the very least transfer it from old computer to new computer? Or last resort install this hard drive in new computer? Thank you, W
                        ps I wouldn't want to use my two computer option doing this.
                        Thanks again

Yes, you can "install it on a new not yet purchased computer".

You can have Fab on 2 pcs, provided you own them both and you agree not to use both Fab programs on both pcs simultaneously.
                        If more than one regkey is seen connecting at the same time, you run the risk of having your regkey blacklisted.

There is nothing in your EULA that restricts moving onto a new pc as many times as you want, provided you have wiped Fab from the old ones so as not to exceed the 2 pc restriction.
                        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Passkey

Originally posted by signals View Post
                          Download and install v8.0.4.0 first. Then follow the click here link(s) in the post. You should see Blu-ray to DVD on the list, since you should qualify. Download your new key from the Members area on the DVDFab website and register the new key on your PC. Use "?"->About to make sure everything registered OK.
                          I'm confused. I just paid for a 2 year DVD Fab 8. Do I need to get the PassKey also? Fab 8 works great for my backups of dvds. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by cupton50 View Post
                            I'm confused. I just paid for a 2 year DVD Fab 8. Do I need to get the PassKey also? Fab 8 works great for my backups of dvds. Thanks for the info.
                            Just paid! Well this deal ended 2 days ago so you a little late

Comment

I am unable to reach the customer service page to register or purchase, as I keep being to to enter a security code i am supposed to see, All I see is a red X in a small white box.

I purchased DVDFab Platnum in 2007, and now am no longer able to use it, and cannot find my registration key

Help please

Comment

If using IE8 for web browsing try using another web browser like google chrome or firefox as that red x should show you 4 numbers

Comment

Working...
                                X