Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which product?

Hi,
    I have some already decrypted DVD movies that I want to put onto a flash drive so I can watch them on my notebook computer. I've learned that I have to convert them to an AVI file. But that's about all I've learned. Please excuse my ignorance, but this is one subject I really know extremely little about. My question is, do I need the DVD Ripper or the Video Converter?

Thanks!

If the movies are still in DVD format (in a VIDEO_TS folder with IFO, BUP and VOB files) then you need DVD Ripper.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by emmyjt View Post
      Hi,
      I have some already decrypted DVD movies that I want to put onto a flash drive so I can watch them on my notebook computer. I've learned that I have to convert them to an AVI file. But that's about all I've learned. Please excuse my ignorance, but this is one subject I really know extremely little about. My question is, do I need the DVD Ripper or the Video Converter?

Thanks!
      No need to convert the movie to AVI for a flash drive.
      Format the flash drive to NTFS to get away from the Fat 32 file size limitation and you are good to go.

Instructions to format flash drive to NTFS.............

FAQ - How do I format a USB Flash Drive to NTFS file system? To enable NTFS on your USB Flash Drive drive

Comment

Working...
      X