Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I register without the email I was sent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I register without the email I was sent?

Hi, I paid for dvd to dvd thing and was sent an email like ages ago which automatically registered itself onto my computer, that computer now has a faulty burner so I want to use my laptop but I dont know how to register it with the email, is there a way I can get sent it again? DVDFab must still have my email address because they just sent me an email telling me to update. Also when I get the old one fix again and put windows & on it will I have to buy it again like it says you have to for a third computer or will it know its still the same one, I know it goes by IP address but Ive heard that can change when you change prividers or running systems?

thank you for your advice

You need to register in the Members area on the dvdfab.com website. Replacement keys are not sent by email, they are downloaded now. You will need to register before you can log in and download your key. Registration works the same way once you get it. Here is the link for registration http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm?a=register&t=per

You should be OK with putting it back on the old PC when it comes back, but don't have it active on more than two at any one time. If you get over the limit, uninstall it on one.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi, thanks that makes sense, now I cant get the service to reconize my email address, Im positive I used the same one for my forum registration as for my dvdfab thing, what should I do now? Ive tried every email address Ive ever had and it keeps telling me operation failed, can I email my details to someone so the can use that for varification?
      Last edited by blackbirdblue; 11-13-2010, 07:30 AM.

Comment

You will get a couple of different failure messages depending on whether 1) it couldn't find your email in the database 2)You mis-entered your password or 3) you mistyped the (very small) number from the graphic window. Read the error message carefully. If you think you are not in the database, send an email to service@dvdfab.com and tell them you can't register in the Members center and give them all the possible emails you could have used when you purchased the product.

Originally posted by blackbirdblue View Post
        Hi, thanks that makes sense, now I cant get the service to reconize my email address, Im positive I used the same one for my forum registration as for my dvdfab thing, what should I do now? Ive tried every email address Ive ever had and it keeps telling me operation failed, can I email my details to someone so the can use that for varification?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X