This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question.. renew old version or buy new

Hi and forgive me if this has been asked but did a search on renewals andd came up empty.

I have the old version of DVDFab Gold v5 and notice that I can renew it for $5.99 a year but is there a reason to do this? Version is outdated and not being updated anymore and would not support newer movies...correct?

actually you can request a DVDFab 6 key using the email you originally purchased with.

Here is the link to request the key http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm

Comment

Thanks for the reply but if I'm expired wouldn't the new key for v6 be useless as it would still be expired?

I remember a couple months back a comment they had posted on the webpage that user of the gold would get a discount for going to v6 did that ever happen yet?

Ok just found the page I have been looking for and it says "DVDFab Gold is no longer available for purchase, but will still be supported and updated." so does this mean if I do renew it it is getting updates for new movies? Thanks
      Last edited by madhatter; 11-01-2009, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by madhatter View Post
        Thanks for the reply but if I'm expired wouldn't the new key for v6 be useless as it would still be expired?

I remember a couple months back a comment they had posted on the webpage that user of the gold would get a discount for going to v6 did that ever happen yet?

Ok just found the page I have been looking for and it says "DVDFab Gold is no longer available for purchase, but will still be supported and updated." so does this mean if I do renew it it is getting updates for new movies? Thanks
        What month and year did you purchase DVDFab gold? They did not start the yearly renewal until May 2008 so if you bought before then that would mean you have lifetime for DVDFab gold

Comment

Missed it by a month...bought in june 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by madhatter View Post

Yes, you will still get the protection updates. There was a discounted upgrade for DVDFab Gold->full DVD to DVD but I can't find it on the website. ??
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X