This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news about an update?

Just checking how they're doing with the update on the version dvd copy 8.0.4.0. Since people are having problems recentely with airbender.

Hi, alliyance,

Please try to install DVDFab 8.0.4.8 Beta at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA to see the result.

This new version has added support for new copy protections as found on "The Last Airbender", "Knight and Day" and "Avatar: Extended Collector's Edition".

Sincerely Yours
    Malcolm Wang

Comment

I am having a prob with 8.04 with A Christmas Carol.....will only decrypt upto 46% and then stop. Any suggestions?

Comment

I've noticed that the beta version pathplayer is on "enable always" which the normal version is selected to "when necessary". Should I change it?

Comment

Originally posted by dgbud4u View Post
          I am having a prob with 8.04 with A Christmas Carol.....will only decrypt upto 46% and then stop. Any suggestions?
          Yes -- update to V8048 beta and if you have problems start your own thread.

Comment

Please leave it on "Always Enable" for best results.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by alliyance View Post
              I've noticed that the beta version pathplayer is on "enable always" which the normal version is selected to "when necessary". Should I change it?
              The default setting is Always Enabled.

Comment

Working...
              X