X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new update

now it says all my life time stuff now says it is going to expire
    has any one else have this problem
    Last edited by kenbra; 12-31-2011, 06:06 PM.

I clicking on your key dose not work then go to the home page and download a new key.

Comment

I am seeing the same thing.
      I have even downloaded new keys from the members area and they will not register.

I will send a PM to the staff.

CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
        I have even downloaded new keys from the members area and they will not register.

CBR929
        thank you

Comment

I've done the same and now I can't use Fab at all...

Get error "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access this item" when I double click on the newly downloaded key.

I an logged oon as "Administrator" with full admin right, Win 7 Ultimate X64 all updates done.

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post

CBR929
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

If it helps, I reinstalled 8.1.3.5 and my registrations were still active, no need to do anything.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

This statement by Fengtao in the release thread is the reason I did not download it.
              It the auther says it may have bugs then you can bet it has bugs.

"This is a major update, it may contain some bugs, please check changelog before downloading it."

Comment

Couldn't get a bigger bug than this!! Changelog didn't say anything about it either.

Originally posted by Red Baron View Post
                This statement by Fengtao in the release thread is the reason I did not download it.
                It the auther says it may have bugs then you can bet it has bugs.

"This is a major update, it may contain some bugs, please check changelog before downloading it."

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                  Couldn't get a bigger bug than this!! Changelog didn't say anything about it either.

The changelog statement is a puzzle . I have never seen a change log that listed the bugs contained in the release.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                    If it helps, I reinstalled 8.1.3.5 and my registrations were still active, no need to do anything.
                    Hey Mate
                    I have 4 versions installed and running, using 8138 I am registered as "lifetime" for my options.

I expire tonight for everything using 8150.
                    CBR929
                    Last edited by CBR929; 01-04-2012, 01:27 AM.
                    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

My download said the same thing. I just reinstalled my previous copy and all is well.

Comment

I installed the latest official release (8.1.3.8), and was able to register my Blu-Ray Copy lifetime subscription, but my DVD Copy wont register. It still says it will expire on the 31/01/12.

Is there any fix for this yet?

Comment

The fix for me was to install v8.1.3.8 over v8.1.5.0. It is buggy, do not install v8.1.5.0.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Living on the cutting edge can be real sharp sometimes!

Comment

Could you please tell me what "please check changelog before downloading it" applies to and how to do this Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X