New: Added two brand new options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New: Added two brand new options

New: Added two brand new options: "DVD Creator" and "Blu-ray Creator". User can convert video files on PC to DVD or Blu-ray disc which can be played on standalone player.

Where are they, can't seem to find!

Originally posted by SWB048 View Post
    New: Added two brand new options: "DVD Creator" and "Blu-ray Creator". User can convert video files on PC to DVD or Blu-ray disc which can be played on standalone player.

Where are they, can't seem to find!
    Hi SWB048
    They are on the main Fab splash screen, below Video Converter.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I had to un-install and re-install to get the two new options.

Comment

Do not appear on my screen?

Comment

Originally posted by dskiff View Post
          Do not appear on my screen?
          Tried removing DVDFAB and installing again. Then I saw the caution on the registrations The new version would not register. Went back to last version.

Comment

Anyone that had any luck to get these two new options to even start a task? On my computer it only says that the first pass is started and then nothing.

Comment

Nope, because we can't get this version to register so can't try it..

Signals has said not to install it as it is buggy.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
                Anyone that had any luck to get these two new options to even start a task? On my computer it only says that the first pass is started and then nothing.
                Hi Gummigutta
                I have!!!

I ripped a movie to HDD, converted it to generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy, then converted it back to DVD format.

Since then I have wiped version 8015 off my computer.

Will reinstall next version when registration issues are fixed to do more testing and some feed back.
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

They are fixed, please try v8.1.5.1 Qt Beta, but be aware there may be other issues with this release. Read this first: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php...8&postcount=16
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

DVD Creator" and "Blu-ray Creator not there with new release

I don't have the 'DVD Creator" and "Blu-ray Creator' in this release. I tried it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                      I ripped a movie to HDD, converted it to generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy, then converted it back to DVD format.
                      Did a new try with the 8151 version and a .flv video and it turned out nicely in DVD format, but upside down.

You got normal replay (without having to turn the screen up side down to watch it normally)?

Comment

I think that problem is something inherent in Fab/FLV's...Been around for years..

Try it with an AVI....
                        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                          I think that problem is something inherent in Fab/FLV's...Been around for years..

Try it with an AVI....
                          AVI worked. Thanks!

(WMV files are also a no starting task issue)
                          Last edited by Gummigutta; 01-04-2012, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Tips for others:

I had to

1) Put a check in the box in Common Settings->CustomizeUI to "arrange order automatically" to make it appear and

2) had to turn of all GPU acceleration for it to run (in ->DVD mode) without crashing. This is with the nvidia 266.58 driver. The card kept crashing and recovering even after closing DVDFab.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                            X