expire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

expire

i have my life time back what i paid for but now it says bluray 3d ripper exp feb 2 and dvd creator exp jan 30 and video converter expire on feb 2 along with dvd ripper and bluray ripper .
    i have never used these usually the say never been used

DVD or Blu-ray Creator expires for everyone on January 30th, there are no licenses for them yet. Not sure why your other one no longer says it expires if you have never used it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      DVD or Blu-ray Creator expires for everyone on January 30th, there are no licenses for them yet. Not sure why your other one no longer says it expires if you have never used it.
      I avoided installing 8.1.5.0 Beta as I saw the issues about it expring the already licensed products. I saw 8.1.5.3 Beta was available so I gave it a try. Well my lifetime licenses (for the lifetime gift purchased in November) have stayed active, but the DVD Creater shows that it will expire on 2012-Feb-06 (one month after I installed it, not 30 Jan), and the BluRay creator shows "Never Been Used" as the expiration.

Not only didn't I ever use the DVD creator OR the BluRay creator, I cannot even find the option in the program to try to use it.

When I purchased the "lifetime gift" version it came with the hardware video player, which works well, but it also promised free lifetime upcoming program features that would be released in 2012. So, are the DVD Creator and BluRay creator the free program features that were promised? In other words, are the DVD and BluRay creator licenses only temporary until these features are out of beta testing?

Any idea of why my DVD creator thinks I had used it already even though both creator products do not show up in the program interface (only listed on the license page)? How do I make the creator programs show up in the program interface? I could not find a setting in the settings page to enable them...

Thanks,
      Kevin Fritz

Comment

They are not retail products yet, I think all of this will be more normal when they are. Mine says the same thing.

Yes these are the "mysterious products" that were mentioned on the website, so if you purchased in the promotion period, you should have them when they start to create actual licenses for them.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

OK, thanks. Yes, I ordered during the promotional period that contained the hardware video player and the "upcoming mysterious products." These creator programs sound like a great alternative to some of the freeware programs I've been using...

Comment

Working...
          X