This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Offer?

Any news or inside information of how these features will be offered to existing, full product package, life-time subscribers?

Sorry, no not yet since they are still not being offered for sale.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ty Signals, I will "watch this space"

This is maybe not the right place, but as a suggestion that hopefully gets read. The all in one lifetime offer is ~60% product discount, it could be that those of us that already have this package, adding on extras get them at 60% off by purchasing through our accounts.

It would keep the value equal in the all in one lifetime purchases already made and mean that Fengtao doesn't need to feel like he has to give away these products to existing owners, they are additional value after all.

Just my 10bits.

Cheers

Comment

That seems fair to me. I hope it can be worked out.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          That seems fair to me. I hope it can be worked out.
          Hi. I see that the products are now listed in the products for sale. I have a lifetime subscription of all other products too and would like to add these two to my basket of "great tools"

Was wondering if there was any update on the pricing of these for lifers?

Would just like to mention one thing. As a test, I created some MKVs from DVDs and Blu-rays from my collection. The DVDFab blueray creator seemed unable to process any of the files created from DVDFABs blu-ray ripper. I also downloaded a file from the Internet, which I don't particularly like doing as they are usually terrible, but it likewise couldn't convert that either. Pressing "Next" just did nothing. Anyways, I know the products are still new so I'll be patient and wait for updates.

Great work guys!

Comment

Yes I think so. There is a 30% discount, it was announced in an email which you should have received. Not exactly sure what the requirements are, but it was stated as being for existing customers to thank them for their loyalty. Not sure, but it may have a cutoff date also.

Please start a new thread about the other stuff.

Comment

Copy paste from the e-mail.. note there is a cutoff date.

30% off to All the Old Customers
              We are very proud to announce that DVDFab now has newbies: DVD Creator and Blu-ray Creator. To benefit all the loyal DVDFab followers, we are generously offering 30 % discount to any existing customer who is interested in these two brand new introduced products. It is an exceptional chance to fulfill your DVDFab line. Keep in mind: the coupon code is valid till the upcoming Feb. 5, NEVER let it ELAPSE through your fingers.
              Now, click the button below to grab the 30% discount for the two new products

Comment

I never had this e mail and have been using DVDFab for many years, probably from near the beginning. What did I do wrong ? (No, it's not in my spam box.)
                Sorry if I don't post much on the forums as I have little trouble using it and others suggestions seem to always beat me to a useful reply.

I'm usually here every day reading and learning. Thanks Fengtao, DVDFab is the biz!

Comment

Dear all,

We have a large user database, it need several days to send out all e-mails, please wait for several days, or contact with our service team to get the discount info.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Best Regards,
                  Fengtao
                  DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                  http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I purchased my "lifetime" package on January 12th, it also included a special "mysterious DVDFab products (lifetime)" software plus the HD video player (due in March).

I understood that if I purchased a lifetime license, I would get the "mysterious DVDFab products (lifetime)" when it came out. However, from the promotional email I get today, I will have to purchase the DVD AND BD authoring packages.

If I had waited 5 days longer, I could have gotten the new enhancements for the same price I PAID for the old package.

Comment

Hi all
                      It is my understanding and dvdfab wording that if anyone purchased the all in one lifetime gift with DVD movie player way back (from the beginning of the offer = gift) in December (maybe they even offered it middle of November) that all people that purchased the all in one lifetime gift will receive these software releases.

Am I correct on this????
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by boyson View Post
                        I purchased my "lifetime" package on January 12th, it also included a special "mysterious DVDFab products (lifetime)" software plus the HD video player (due in March).

I understood that if I purchased a lifetime license, I would get the "mysterious DVDFab products (lifetime)" when it came out. However, from the promotional email I get today, I will have to purchase the DVD AND BD authoring packages.

If I had waited 5 days longer, I could have gotten the new enhancements for the same price I PAID for the old package.
                        I purchased mine November 16th, 2011, and it also offered the mysterious products, which signals verified are the DVD and BluRay creator. So, yes, you should get them. I have a separate thread asking why they still show trial mode in the license screen. No official answer yet.

Comment

Well, we certainly need an official DVDFab explanation on the inclusion of the bluray and dvd creator modules!

In the "Happy Thanksgiving" e-mail I received on November 12, 2011, the following was stated:

"DVDFab now provides freshly new All-In-One Lifetime Gift, of course the lifetime version of DVDFab All-In-One is still included, but there're more gifts for you – DVDFab HD Video MP3 Player and upcoming mysterious DVDFab products (lifetime). You'll be happy to learn that the price of the gift package is still $299as usual, but the gifts are more impressing: the HD Video MP3 Player has a 5 inch screen, supports 1080p HD video, and goes well with different video/audio/picture formats. It also supports e-book and sound recording, and has a built-in FM radio. When it comes to the upcoming DVDFab products, we assure you that they'll be definitely robust and professional."

I purchased the lifetime gift on 16 November. Signals has verified that the "upcoming mysterious DVDFab products (lifetime)" are the bluray and dvd creator modules. However, in version 8.1.5.9 instealled with my purchased lifetime key, these products are still shown in trial mode.

After reading about the same question here and gonig back to look at some of the later e-mails from DVDFab, I saw that U received in an e-mail sent on January 18, 2012. The e-mail announces a 30% discount for old DVDFab all-in-one lifetime users, and specifically says the following:

"To show our commitment to DVDFab supporters, for users who has made purchases of DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime Gift package between January, 17, 2012 (included) and February, 5, 2012 (included), in addition to the free HD Video MP3 Player, we are also grandfathering them the two brand new introduced products DVD Creator and Blu-ray Creator with lifetime registration key, and for FREE. Note that the Mac version will be delivered upon official release."

So, is DVDFab changing the conditions of my sale after the fact, so that these modules are only being provided to users that purchased after 17 January? Or, is signals wrong and these modules are not the mysterious upcoming DVDFab products that were part of my sale? The first case is false advertising and is something that an be addressed through proper commerce channels in most countries. If it was a mistake by signals, then what are my free upcoming products that were part of my purchase? It seems I am not alone in this inquiry and the fact the fengtao and other DVDFab employees have remained silent on these inquiries seems to point to a possible oversight on their part. Those of use that purchased with the promise of this extra software as part of our lifetime license will insist that it be delivered as promised. So, if the key is outdated because the obligation for it to cover these products was overlooked, will we be provided a replacement key that does include a lifetime license for them?

I can provide PDFs or screen captures of the actual formatted/graphical e-mail that states these products are to be included. In addition, I captured every step of my purchase on November 16th, and the promise of these upcoming products was mentioned on the web pages that were part of the ordering process. I can provide them also as proof that I'm owed a lifetime license for them. Let me know an e-mail address and I'll be happy to send them, but I suspect that DVDFab already has realized their mistake on this...

Comment

It has been posted several times in several threads that the DVDFab crew are on vacation due to the Chinese new year and will be back in the office on Jan.28th,

I would think that is the reason for the lack of a reply....

The office is closed until Jan. 28th.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Baron View Post
                              It has been posted several times in several threads that the DVDFab crew are on vacation due to the Chinese new year and will be back in the office on Jan.28th,

I would think that is the reason for the lack of a reply....

The office is closed until Jan. 28th.
                              Perhaps, though fengtao was answering other posts on January 18th, the same day I asked in another thread about the trial version showing with my license. I suppose it is possible that he had logged off for the day before I posted mine. However, the posts just went into unmoderated (immediate) posting during the day today, so I'm guessing that posts were indeed being monitored until then...

I became alarmed when I read other posts and went back and read my e-mail and identified that there seems to be a conflict between what was being stated in November versus the more recent message regarding grandfathering the products back to purchases made January 17th and after. I thought it would be helpful to point out that conflict, as I'm sure it is likely an oversight. Meanwhile, I've been very pleased with the video player...

Comment

Working...
                              X