Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems with dvd creator

prejudice at all.
    I tried to use for the first time with a DVD creator. avi file and I found 2 problems.
    and the first 'and that dvdfab is' locked in 86% of the file and not 'more' spread.
    This may also depend on the file version. avi on dvd players living room near the end of the file is blocked. (and 'just one of the problems I was hoping to solve with dvd creator!)
    the second, and found 'that files created dvd dvdfab block until the audio was very out of time with the video. Perhaps my mistake? I have not used the option up / down the program because I did not know what effect it would have.
    thanks for any suggestions.

It is still a new product, a Beta, so as noted in the release notes, there may be some bugs. I'm sure they will be corrected but the performance will always depend to some extent on the quality and characteristics of the input file.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

thanks to signal

due to signal for the fast response.
      wait 'hopefully a version with bugs fixed

Comment

Soon, I hope
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi, filmmaniacs :
          Do you mean, DVD/BD creator have two problems:
          1. Freeze in the ripping process;
          2. A/v Sync problem when playback.

If yes, would you please post your internal.log file.

Thanks,
          Potti
          Last edited by Potti; 01-11-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

filmmaniacs : internal log

DVDFab 8.1.5.3 (2012/01/08 13:38:01)

0m 02.78s: Qt Translator file load success

DVDFab 8.1.5.3 (2012/01/08 13:38:09)

0m 01.34s: Qt Translator file load success
            0m 05.19s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2dvd 1 file2bluray 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
            0m 21.19s: 513.05 : video codec(2049,1145656920) try to connect inter-codec failed
            0m 18.02s:

------ begin mobile work(1/1) ------

0m 18.02s: create config(3)
            0m 18.02s: info: convert profile(vob.passthrough)
            0m 18.04s: info: file (.avi),3D(0)
            0m 18.04s: info: streams((0.2)(1.2))
            0m 18.24s: info: set output video frame_rate(24000/1001)
            0m 06.96s: audio_encode finish job
            0m 08.13s: ------ cancel all mobile work -------

Comment

Hi filmmaniacs,
              Please update your fab to the lastest build 8161 qt and try it again. If fails, please post the latest internal log here. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X