DVD Creator DVD output doesnt show subtitle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Creator DVD output doesnt show subtitle

When I create a DVD using DVD Creator from an AVI file and add an external subtitle file, .SRT, it produces a DVD that shows a subtitle track as existing, but selecting the track does not show any subtitles when playing the movie. This is using Windows media player.

When using VLC, I select the subtitle track but it still doesnt show the subtitle text. I am able to select the same SRT file as an external file, which then shows the subtitle text as expected on the move playback.

I am using 8.1.6.3. Also, there is no DVD Creator prefix for posting new threads.

DVD Creator and Blu-ray Creator have their own forum, look further down the list. I will move your thread there.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by bigrich View Post
      When I create a DVD using DVD Creator from an AVI file and add an external subtitle file, .SRT, it produces a DVD that shows a subtitle track as existing, but selecting the track does not show any subtitles when playing the movie. This is using Windows media player.

When using VLC, I select the subtitle track but it still doesnt show the subtitle text. I am able to select the same SRT file as an external file, which then shows the subtitle text as expected on the move playback.

I am using 8.1.6.3. Also, there is no DVD Creator prefix for posting new threads.
      I have the same problem!

Comment

No subs showing

I have the same problems: I was very happy that DVD Fab offered the DVD- and BluRay Creator, as it gave me the possibility to add external subs to an MKV, Avi, or other video file, before converting and burning it to a disc. However, that option doesn't work at all! After adding external subs, it shows they are there, but I cannot select or deselect them. It is also impossible to gave them the right language text, and last but not least: The subs don't show after burning.

I asked around, and I didn't find any one who was able to use this option. Is there any one here who knows how it should work?

Thanks in advance!
        Rexje

Comment

Hi there.
          We have found this issue and trying to fix it asap. Thanks for your support and please wait for the fixed release.

Comment

Working...
          X