Blu-ray Creator Not Working at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Creator Not Working at all

I selected my file, an mkv, set it to output on a 25GB BD and click start and nothing happens. Status bar sits there at 0%.

Whoops, wrong forum but it's doing the same thing in Converter, as well.

Comment

Moved to correct forum.
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

So you moved it to the correct forum, but no response to the issue?

Comment

I am having the same problem with dvd creator. Nothing shows up in summary tab. no title above progress bar. Worked great prior to last update. Needs to be fixed in next update or sooner if possible.

Comment

Devlish, are you also having the problem where you have to kill the whole program in order to cancel the job?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainHawk1 View Post
              So you moved it to the correct forum, but no response to the issue?
              Hi CaptainHawk1
              What kind of response would you like, a sarcastic one like the last 2 pointed at me???
              If you post another sarcastic remark toward me or any other member on this forum you will be having a vacation from this forum.

You want a response from me?
              Please post your logs
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                Hi CaptainHawk1
                What kind of response would you like, a sarcastic one like the last 2 pointed at me???
                If you post another sarcastic remark toward me or any other member on this forum you will be having a vacation from this forum.

You want a response from me?
                Please post your logs
                CBR929
                There was nothing sarcastic at all about my comments, they were quite specific and direct. This is a continuing issue for this product that MULTIPLE users are having and there seems to be no answer other than "POST YOUR LOGS." Here's an idea, and not to sound "sarcastic," but how about just throwing us a bone by saying, "we're aware of the issue and we're working on it." Not for nothing, but this is a product we PAY FOR so a little courtesy from the people responsible for customer service is expected, regardless of how frustrated the customer may be. If that ain't you, my apologies, but don't take it personally because as the "Super Moderator" you represent this company on this board so you should expect to get some heat occasionally.

And feel free to suspend me, it's no skin off of my back, but I would think the goal would be to help customers with their issues instead of being condescending and disrespectful to them when they have complaints. The only reason I'm ever on these boards is if there's a problem... which seems to happen with regularity lately. I understand occasional glitches but there's whole portions of this software just not working at all. That's unacceptable and when reported. the customer shouldn't be met with threats to suspend their forum account because someone's feelings got hurt over legitimate complaints.

BTW, no logs when you have to forcefully kill the program or if there are logs, they've done a really good job of hiding them.

Be less concerned about my tone and more concerned about the fact that this PREMIUM product isn't working and it's upsetting the customers.

Comment

What kind of file are you trying with CaptainHawk1? I tried with an MKV.audiocopy and the program just stopped, no activity at all. I was able to exit alright but it sure would not create a DVD from an MKV for me.
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

right on. we pay for this.It is not giving to us for free.Fix it

Fix it
                    Originally posted by CaptainHawk1 View Post
                    There was nothing sarcastic at all about my comments, they were quite specific and direct. This is a continuing issue for this product that MULTIPLE users are having and there seems to be no answer other than "POST YOUR LOGS." Here's an idea, and not to sound "sarcastic," but how about just throwing us a bone by saying, "we're aware of the issue and we're working on it." Not for nothing, but this is a product we PAY FOR so a little courtesy from the people responsible for customer service is expected, regardless of how frustrated the customer may be. If that ain't you, my apologies, but don't take it personally because as the "Super Moderator" you represent this company on this board so you should expect to get some heat occasionally.

And feel free to suspend me, it's no skin off of my back, but I would think the goal would be to help customers with their issues instead of being condescending and disrespectful to them when they have complaints. The only reason I'm ever on these boards is if there's a problem... which seems to happen with regularity lately. I understand occasional glitches but there's whole portions of this software just not working at all. That's unacceptable and when reported. the customer shouldn't be met with threats to suspend their forum account because someone's feelings got hurt over legitimate complaints.

BTW, no logs when you have to forcefully kill the program or if there are logs, they've done a really good job of hiding them.

Be less concerned about my tone and more concerned about the fact that this PREMIUM product isn't working and it's upsetting the customers.

Comment

I have verified that DVD Creator does not work and notified the Administrator, now I have to log off and install an important update to Windows 7, I guess no software is perfect off the starting blocks.

Albert Einstein

Comment

timmay and hawk:

These threads are not for vents and rants, it adds nothing and does not speed up a fix. Do not attempt to engage the forum staff in debates. I will see that this problem (which I have verified also) is brought to the attention of someone that can fix it.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

All

Please download and try v9.0.1.7 when it becomes available in several hours. It has a new engine for DVD Creator.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the info signals, look forward to giving it a try.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Me too, I have several jobs waiting. New BD Creator engine is also in the works, not quite ready.

Comment

Working...
                              X