Multiple copies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple copies.

Just used Creator again, works okay except for that annoying incorrect message about end of trial.

One thing I cannot work out is whether or not you can make multiple copies?

When using DVD Fab after you make the copy DVD it gives you the option of finishing OR making more copies, DVD Creator does not do this, well mine does not anyway, is this how it is or am I missing something?

I make one copy with Creator then have to make copies of that with DVD Fab.

Write to a folder of your HDD, then burn from that.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes but that is not how DVD Fab works, it gives you the option of making more copies as soon as you finish the first copy, even if you do not save any files.

DVD Creator does not do this at all?

Just wondering if it is supposed to work like DVD Fab but mine does not maybe because of that end of trial message even ?

Comment

Hi,

Please use the Burn again function after burning disc done. See the attached file.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
        Attached Files
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
          Hi,

Please use the Burn again function after burning disc done. See the attached file.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
          That is EXACTLY what I want, similar to what I get with DVD Fab, however I am NOT getting it at all.

I cannot help wondering if it is not working as it should because of that annoying end of trial message that comes up every time even though I paid for DVD Creator many many months ago?

Comment

Hi,

Your issue is on Fab8, please tried the DVDFab9. Download from this: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=20154

Have Burn again function on Fab9.

Wilson
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

Your issue is on Fab8, please tried the DVDFab9. Download from this: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=20154

Have Burn again function on Fab9.

Wilson
              Okay, thank you.

I am reluctant to use 9 though until it is more stable.

Comment

Welcome you to give us some feedback about Fab9 Creator.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Welcome you to give us some feedback about Fab9 Creator.

Wilson
                  IF I could just download 9 for DVD Creator I would be pleased to help but do NOT want to download DVD Fab 9 at present, from what is posted here on the Forums I would rather keep using 8 until 9 is more stable.

For now I will just have to create DVDs with DVD Creator (8) and then use DVD Fab (8) to make multiple copies.

Comment

i am trying out dvdfab and when i try to make multiples copies it wont let me when i but a new disk in and hit burn again it keeps ejecting the disk saying put in a new disk

Comment

Working...
                    X