9.0.1.8 beta does not work correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9.0.1.8 beta does not work correctly

9.0.1.8 beta successfully completes project. However resulting DVD files will only play back at a very high "fast-forward" speed, with audio also very fast. Thus, the dvd files are useless. Older v9's did the same thing. The dvd files also crashed DVDfab Media Player, although they did play with VLC Media Player. Log file is attached. Is there a fix for this?

I gave up on trying to use version 8, because it would always stop around 20% through the project.

I purchased DVD Creator in February 2012 with a 2 year license. To date, its never worked, although I haven't had much of a need to use it until recently. As a customer, I find this very disappointing.
    Attached Files

Please post the VTS_01_0.IFO file from the content that plays too fast, I think this may be an issue they are already working on.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here is the file. Thanks for your help.
      Attached Files

Comment

Same Problem with 9.0.2.0

The same problem occurs with 9.0.2.0

Comment

Working...
        X