dvdfab logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab logo

When i create a dvd with chapters, it works fine but there is a dvdfab logo in the top left of the screen, can this be removed

Hi nigeyc
    If using the trial version there is no way of removing this.
    After you purchase DVD Fab, and register it, there will no longer be a DVD Fab watermark on your conversions, but anything done during the trial will have to be done over.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Registered but the logo remains. How to remove it ?

Comment

See the post from CBR929, once the watermark is in a video, there is no way to remove it. If you mean that the registered version is placing a watermark, it must not be registered correctly or this version may have a problem. Post the internal log session from this conversion.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have the same problem...I have:
          BluRay Copy/DVD Copy
          BluRay Creator/DVDCreator licences and registered...
          Now I'm using DVDFAB 9.0.2. resgistered too ...and on BluRay creator the watermark logo doesn't disapear...
          Ask for help on it
          Regards

Comment

Hi skyhight
            Please post your internal log.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

v9.0.20 BluRay Creator watermark Logo

Hi CBR929

Here is the internal log you ask...
              Regards
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi skyhight
                I believe you may not be registered correctly, please check it, open Fab click the ? top right, click license info.
                Thanks
                CBR929

Comment

Sorry but I did that a several times...and appears my licences dates of the 4 products i've licenced...including BluRay Creator...but on it...and when I tried to make a BluRay file, the output has allways the Fab watermark...
                  Hope you could help me try to find a solution...
                  regards

Comment

The log you posted is not complete, the first 5 minutes are missing. Please post the entire log session from this conversion. DVDFab thinks this feature is not registered for some reason.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi signals!

Sorry...I don't know why but my internal log file begins at 5m 00.95s
                      as shown bellow...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi, all

Verified that it's a bug, the watermark status of BD/DVD creator is checked the resgister status of Video Converter.

Please wait some time to fix the error.

Thanks!

Wilson
                        Please post your logs the default location is:
                        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Wilson, I was about to try it also.

Comment

Hi Wilson.Wang
                            Thanks for the clarification.
                            CBR929

Comment

Hi,

The issue will be fixed in next build.

Wilson
                              Please post your logs the default location is:
                              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X