Dvd Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd Creator

I can get DVD creator to work. I'm trying to convert mp4 to DVD. I select my source, and my target. Select DVD5 and hit next. On the 2nd page, I hit start. It starts the process. However nothing is happening. The clock is running but absolutely no processes is being made. I let it run for up to 45 minutes with out any progress what so ever. Eventually I cancelled it. I'm not sure where to find the "log" to post on here.

Under info it says.
    Conversion: one pass
    Intel GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled

Any help would be appreciated. I just spent 40 bucks on this program.

The same here when creating a DVD from MKV files.

Comment

I'm having the same issue! Have you had luck since you started the thread?

Comment

Still not working

Still no luck here. I contacted technical support. This is what they told me to do.

Please open Common Settings(the green mark button in the right upper areas of the main window)->General->A/V Codec, set both video decoder and encoder as software(or simply check the box of "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding"), then convert/copy again to see the result.

It didn't work for me though.

Comment

All of you, please post the DVDFab internal log session from one of these attempts. To find the logs, open DVDFab (v8 or v9) and click on the "?" in the upper right. Select "Open log folder" from the displayed choices. Use Notepad to open the internal log and select the relevant log session. The most recent entries will be at the bottom of the file. I also suggest updating to v9.0.4.1 or later if you have not done so already. v9 has several fixes and feature improvements that relate to the Creator module.
          Last edited by signals; 05-25-2013, 12:56 AM.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm running version 9.0.6.0 of Creator. I have done the "Disable all GPU codecs". I input a .wmv file (from Amazon Instant Video) into Creator and it just sits there at 1.26% complete. Eventually I cancel it. A part of the internal log is attached.
            Attached Files

Comment

Amazon Instant Video is likely DRM protected in which case DVDFab won't touch it.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X