DVD Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Creator

Having problems while trying to copy to DVD+R 4.7 GB whilst using "Creator mode. The max is approx. 90 minutes and the red ribbon at the bottom right side appears preventing a copy being made. I have tried an earlier version v8228 and it works very well with about the same capacity as the DVD copy mode. Must I change the compression rate and if so why does the earlier version work without making this change. Thanks!

I have noticed this also, and it is mentioned in another thread. Pretty sure it's a bug. It has been reported to the staff in Beijing, watch for a fix in an upcoming release.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Many thanks for your response. Will look out for the update with the "Fix"

Comment

DVD Creator v 9066

5 weeks have now passed and I am still unable to make a copy over 90 minutes. The only solution has been to return to the "Old Faithful and Reliable v 8228". Oh! for the good old days when there was software that actually worked and the dreaded 9 series was just a thought in a developers mind and let the dogs of war loose.

Comment

Working...
        X