DVD creator 9.0.6.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD creator 9.0.6.0

This keep locking up when adding videos. And when it does allow, the menu locks up. Also, it will not filter correctly, jumbles videos order. I click title and it will not sort by name.

How many videos can you add before a crash? And what file type? I just made a full test with 2 m4v videos that ran smoothly.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I was adding mp4 files from a gopro. I finally got them to add, but now it won't play correctly. The player goes to standby after each file and I have to reload from the top menu.

Comment

This is very strange.....It plays on my 6 year old regular dvd player, but not on my 1 year old bluray player. It stops after each file. If is keep hitting next, the files are there, but if I let it play through, it stops and goes to standby mode....

It worked fine on the trial version by the way. Not sure why it would not now that I bought it. You asked for how many files, 50 short clips. I am trying burning again. Thanks for your help

I reduced the number of files and it seems to work. is there a limit for it to work right?

I tried again with 49 files and the same thing happened. Stops after each file. Please advise what I am doing wrong... Thanks.

Comment

The playback on the BD player is probably a firmware or setting issue.

Please take ALL of the IFO files from this disc and zip them and attach to a post.

I do not have 49 files that are short enough to fit on a single disc, so I have no idea how to test that. If there is any red color in the allocation bar at the bottom of the window, it will not work--you have exceeded the allowed size for the blank disc. The files are converted into titles on the DVD and I believe the DVD-Video specification limit for titles is 99. There may be unknown issues in DVDFab for using so many files, the QA Team will have to answer that one.

If you do not already have a free program called MediaInfo, please obtaina and install it. Allow it to analyze one of the GoPro's files and the select export on the MediaInfo menu. Attach the resulting text file to a post. We are working in a vacuum here.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X