• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge many videos into one Blu-ray

Hi!

In http://www.dvdfab.com/blu-ray-creator.htm

"Merge many videos into one Blu-ray:
    You can drag and drop more than one video into Blu-ray Creator, and merge them into one Blu-ray. It's neat that Blu-ray Creator gives you the ability to arrange the playback order of the videos."

Does this means that I can merge for example three mp4 files into one Blu-ray title and then for example different five mp4 files into other Blu-ray title so after creation/rendering I have complete Blu-ray disc with two title that consist of eight mp4 files?

Shortly - can each title to create consist of one ore more video file?

Comment

One file -> one title...
      Not merge all files to one title.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I am creating my own video filmed by my own videocamera.

I will make and edit many movie-scenes (as mp4 files) about 3-5 minutes each - to be a parts of final movie.
        Complete movie (title) will then contain these scenes merged one after the other.

Now - is it really true that this kind of merge is not possible by Blu-ray creator sw?

Mentioned section in you web site means only that you can collect two or more video files to be separate title each?

Comment

If the editing software (not DVDFab) can render the multiple files into a single file for output, it will work using Creator; otherwise, not.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You could always use the free utility MKVMerge or AVIDemux to concatenate the files before processing them with Creator.

Google is your friend.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Ok - then other thing related to this...

Is it possible to split one video title to two or more scenes by marking starting and stopping time of each scene?

In result Blu-ray disc then we would have one title to play full movie - and two or more titles to play only desired scene of the movie - like in commercial Blu-ray / DVD discs we buy from shops.

Possible or not?

Comment

As was said before, Google is your friend... All of the things you want to do are possible. You just need to search Google and find the software to do it with. In some cases there will be more than one program that can do it, some can do it better than others, some are free, most are not. It pays to use very specific search criteria, such as if you are using MP4 files, specify that format. If you want to join or split files, you may have to search for each separately.

Here's a free joiner I found:
                Free AVI MPEG WMV MP4 FLV Video Joiner

I haven't tried it yet so I don't know how well it works. Or IF it works, for that matter...

Comment

Working...
                X