Blu-Ray Creator capcity issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray Creator capcity issue

Hi, I'm using the latest version of DVDFab (9.1.2.2) and I'm having a problem concerning the displayed "fullness" of the disc when adding video files (any format) into Blu-ray Creator.

It doesn't seem to matter what size the video file is but each time I add a video the bar graph at the bottom of the window shows that the disc is full. As an example, I added a 531MB WMV file which was less than 26 mins long and the bar graph shows 23000/23000(MB) on BD25 or 46100/46100(MB) on BD50. Adding further videos makes no difference to the symptoms.

When using DVD Creator none of this happens and the whole thing behaves as you would expect (i.e. the graph expands as more videos are added until the disc shows full).

Anyone got any idea when this bug will be fixed as I would love to start making use of Blu-ray Creator but this bug makes it almost unusable as it is?

Clarify whether any red color ever shows up if you keep adding videos. Try it with v9.1.2.3 Beta and post the internal log it creates if it still does not work correctly.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,trailwalker
      This is a known issue, we'll fix it ASAP,thanks your feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Clarify whether any red color ever shows up if you keep adding videos. Try it with v9.1.2.3 Beta and post the internal log it creates if it still does not work correctly.
        Hi Signals,

Thanks for your reply. Here's an example to illustrate what typically happens.

I just added 50 wmv video files ranging in size from the smallest (14:34) to the largest (40:04) and after adding the first of these the capacity scale showed that it was using the full capacity of the disc 23000(MB) (BD25) or 46100(MB) (BD50). This scale never changed from the moment I added the first video to the last. No red portion of the scale at any time.

I have since received a reply from Geilee to say that this is a known issue and that it will be fixed A.S.A.P. I do hope so as I paid for the all-in-one lifetime gift option as the rest of the software I really love and I'd really like to make use of the Blu-ray Creator module.

Comment

Originally posted by geilee View Post
          Hi,trailwalker
          This is a known issue, we'll fix it ASAP,thanks your feedback!
          Thanks Geilee,

I'm looking forward to getting this feature fixed as I'm keen to start using it.

Comment

I am having the same issue with the newer updates. Are they really addressing this problem?

Comment

Fix for capacity issue

Go into the common settings and tab over to Drives. Then select Blu ray write. Go to writable media (25GB and 50GB listed separately)and arrow down to customize. They list an allowable range. I suggest going to the lowest allowed. Once that is entered click ok and I suggest closing dvdfab and then reopening.
              Don't forget to set for both 25GB and 50GB

Comment

Working...
              X