Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

default title order "appears" to be by length - is it configurable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

default title order "appears" to be by length - is it configurable?

I created a blu-ray ISO image using multiple .wtv files from a television series I record using Windows Media Center. So I added 22 different files to the "Blu-Ray Creator" screen and I was "assuming" that they would all play back in the order they were showing in the list. This is the way I wanted it to happen because the 22 titles tell a story in chronological order.

Much to my surprise, the titles "appear" to be playing back in the order of longest to shortest. This is not the order of playback I want. So, my question is simple. How do I configure DVDFab9 so that the Blu-Ray disc I create plays back the titles in the order I added them to the list and not by the length of each title.

And if this is not possible at the current moment, please accept this message as a request for this configuration ability in the future.

130 views and I am the only who cares about order?

Seriously people, speak up. Am I the only who cares about the order of playback...am I the only who thinks that the order of title playback should match the order of the title list in DVDFab9 software?

Comment

Hi,
      Please download the latest version v9127 and have a try.

Comment

Popeye
        You can reset the playback order in Creator by click and drag to the desired position if you select 'no menu' on the second setup page. See the attached capture, where source file #1 is in the process of being moved from first playback to last. I ran this test and the playback order was correct.
        Attached Files
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X