Major issues since version 9201

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major issues since version 9201

I Am a lifetime licensee for both DVDfab and DVDfab Media Player. I’m Having problems with DVD Fab 9202 even since version 9201 actually, with the DVD creator. My machine is an old Compaq I’ve upgraded to an AMD Athalon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+ 2.50GHz, 4GB RAM and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 Graphics Card. Running Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit operating system with Windows Media Player version 12.0.7601.18840. The problem is this All DVD’s I’ve created I am unable to view from my computer if I click on the VOB file the player starts but remains black DVD does not play. If I open with DVDFab Media Player version 2503 the menu appears but I am unable to click on either the Play or the Scenes and have it work (Both Modes) and again the DVD does not play. I use the DVD creator extensively and recently there have been audio sync issues with the completed DVD, so as always I create to my HD first, review the disc from there and then burn my DVD’s so not being able to review from either WMP or DVDFMP is a major problem. One other issue, while trying to watch DVD’s created since DVDfab version 9201 on my regular old Magnavox DVD player (the menu and film are extremely distorted digital pixilation and washed with the colors green and magenta .) I've never had any of these unique problems with any prior version of either of your products.
    Last edited by Tybarius; 06-24-2015, 07:28 PM.

Hi Tybarius

After reading your post I made a test run with DVD Creator today and I can't duplicate the problems you mention. For sources I used 3 MP4s from YouTube, one MP4 I made from a MOV home movie file and an MP4 h265 I made from the movie The Loft. They all played back fine with VLC and with Fab Player v2.5.0.3. Note that you should play these back from your HDD by pointing the player to the VIDEO_TS.IFO file (or double clicking on it if the file associations are set up). The issue with the burned discs sounds like a burned-too-fast or dirty lens/poor media problem.

More information is needed to look into the problem, including the DVDFab internal log session from the Creator run and a zip file with all of the IFO files from the Creator output VIDEO_TS folder.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X