Copy to USB Thumbdrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy to USB Thumbdrive

Usb thumbdrive is not recognized in copy procedure. Save selection dropdown does not show the drive when setting up the dvd copy. I'm running a win 10 Lenovo Yoga 2 pro using DvdFab 10.

what is the thumb drive formatted as ?? try formatting the thumb drive to NTFS

Comment

I can copy the file to the USB drive, after ripping to Hard drive, using copy/paste with no problem. Does DVDFAB look at format on drive and if not NTFS reject it?

Comment

Thumb Drive is NTFS formatted.

Comment

see here - https://www.dvdfab.cn/resource/dvd/h...opy-dvd-to-usb

Comment

I just tried a DVD folder Copy with a 32GB USB 3.0 jumpdrive as the Target, which DVDFab identifies and allows with no complaint. The drive is formatted FAT32 and it records from Fab and plays back with no issues. This is however not an optimum solution and may not work at all (or very slowly) with some jumpdrives. I recommend the two-step process of writing the folder to an internal HDD and then using copy and paste to move it to the USB stick.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

USB drives are not automatically discovered and added to the dropdown menu, just click the folder icon to the right and browse to it.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

All suggestions worked fine. I used the link provided by october262 which explained the preferred procedure. Thanks to all for the feedback. D

Comment

Working...
                X