DVD Creator Trial crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Creator Trial crashes

Trying to backup a friends dvd of Karate moves. Full Disc copy does not retain the menu so I am trying the DVD Creator Trial version. every time I start the task, it begins to read the dvd then DVDFab crashes. I have included all the logs. Can someone tell me why Creator is failing (or why I cannot copy the start menu when using Full Disc copy)
    Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kjgcsmith; 05-28-2018, 07:49 PM.

What type of disc is the Source (pressed or recorded)? Do the menus work in a DVD Player?
    I would suggest you try disabling Cloud Decryption in DVDFab Settings and try Full Disc again.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The disc was recorded in the Dojo - not a great recording so I suspect it was a video camera on tripod. DVDFab says the disc is "DVD-VIDEO" "UDF" and contains an "Audio_TS" and "Video_TS" files. within the "Video_TS" folder are 3 VOB files. Using the Creator, I can see the menu when I click on the VTS_01_0.VOB file, so I know it is there. Yes, the menus do work in a DVD player. I will try your suggestion and let you know.

Comment

That change worked, my backup works exactly like the source. I could not get DVDFab to burn to DVD+RW but it worked fine on a DVD+R. Is there a global setting so DVDFab will recognize a RW?

Comment

Originally posted by kjgcsmith View Post
          That change worked, my backup works exactly like the source. I could not get DVDFab to burn to DVD+RW but it worked fine on a DVD+R. Is there a global setting so DVDFab will recognize a RW?
          It's more like a disc compatibility issue, maybe you can try a different brand of DVD+RW disc or give Imgburn burning tool a try and see if it will make a difference.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

Working...
          X