Playback Mode Clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback Mode Clarification

I'm trying to get some clarification on playback mode. For instance, I want to put in the disc in a player and have the menu show up. User selects the item they want to play. When that video is complete, it goes back to the main menu, so the user can select another item.

What option would I select to achieve this ?

Thanks

Selecting the bottom option: Go back to menu after selected title is done playing, does not end up creating the menu on the final creation

Comment

DVD Creator can't currently create the DVD to do what I understand that you want: start from menu, select the clip to play from Scenes, then after it plays, return to the Scenes menu (?) or Main menu (?) for further selections. Please tell me if this is correct, as there is no reason it can't' be done in some future version.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You pretty much have it correct. I selected multiple family videos (1st Birthday, 2nd Birthday, 3rd Birthday, 4th birthday, etc). I noticed that when I tried to create the menu, it created these as scenes, which I renamed to what the video was.

Overall what I would want is to select a video (in this case, a scene), it would play and when it was done, go back to the menu, so I can select another video (scene) to play.

One additional thing I couldn't find, was when playing a video (scene) and I wanted to press the skip button to skip forward a set amount of minutes, I couldn't find an option to set the number of minutes to skip ahead or back in a scene

Comment

The skip ahead x seconds would be a function of the player software I think. Do you have an existing Creator project that has around 3 or 4 scenes in the menu?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X