Need Help - Missing features on DVD Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help - Missing features on DVD Creator

Hi everyone! My first post here. I bought DVDFab DVD Creator but I'm very disappointed (or possibility absolutely ignorant). I don't see on my app some features described on the website about DVD Creator.

For instance, I don't see a template where I can create a dvd menu with multiple options for audio and subtitles like the website made me understand that this software can do such a thing.

Please see my attachments: first screenshot is from the website and second screenshot is from my actual window where I clearly don't have the same options/advanced features that the website says I should have.

Thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-03-21 133842.jpg
Views:	812
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	379797 Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-03-21 134327.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	379798

What version of DVDFab are you using?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This has been an ongoing issue. I'm running 12.0.2.7 and all I get in the DVD Creator module is the same as you describe. No options for Settings, Preview, Setup for Audio or Subtitles, and no options for Chapters either. All these options should be standard across all modules since these are the typical options found on any commercial disc. An additional feature that should be available is to be able to set up a disc for two movies on one disc (The Mortal Combat and Mortal Combat-Annihilation disc come to mind), setup for each individually, and the ability to switch between the two from the main menu. And, if you accidentally delete the SETUP or SCENES links, you can add the names back as standard text items but the commands are not available for adding back and are lost for that menu. Not good.

Comment

Working...
      X