Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90% of Blu Ray CREATOR videos have CROPPED top-btm sides.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90% of Blu Ray CREATOR videos have CROPPED top-btm sides.

Hi. Thanks for helping me and our members out.
    Recently i used BLU RAY CREATOR function for several videos , tell you the truth could be better BUT biggest problem is all final files from 1080 p (1920x800 and 1920x804) material have CROPPED top-btm sides, i unchecked in settings "Crop Automatically" function but have same results, i have all videos stretched to full high an images are very funny.
    Any help? Thanks.

Please list some of the titles so that the developers can try to reproduce and study the problem. Did you make the source files or are they downloads?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

How i remember they were: Jason Bourne series, King Kong (Peter Jackson), The Mummy 1999 and so.
      They are all old movies, tell you the truth didn't try new ones but i guess it will have similar results.
      Why it does like this?
      If APP need to be fixed for every movie then we got BIIIIIG problem bro.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoFAB View Post
        How i remember they were: Jason Bourne series, King Kong (Peter Jackson), The Mummy 1999 and so.
        They are all old movies, tell you the truth didn't try new ones but i guess it will have similar results.
        Why it does like this?
        If APP need to be fixed for every movie then we got BIIIIIG problem bro.
        Hello, please use Mediainfo to analyze the last source video that has the problem, and post the result as well as the dvdfab_internal log session for the conversion of that video.
        If you have screenshots related to the problem, please send them to us too, thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
        X