Menu OK but no video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menu OK but no video

I try to create Bluray aad videos but its not burning the videos?

I trying to burn videos on bluray creator but the menu is good but not the videos has burn on the disc??? HELP

Comment

Hello, the thread you add your posts was a really old thread, for better communication, I move your posts to a new thread.

Regarding the no video issue, we need more details.
      Do you mean that while you click on the scene on the menu it did not playback?
      Where did you play the output?
      How about playback without Menu, like using Simple mode in Player 6?

Please list all your steps and post the dvdfab_internal log file to help to analyze it. Thanks.

Comment

i upload video files mkv and went to menu creat it and went to burning its procceing but its burining on the disc only the menu but not video i can play only the menu without the videos????

Comment

Please supply the DVDFab internal log file as Mona requested. Difficult to assist you without it. What is the size of the output file from Creator?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
              Hello, the thread you add your posts was a really old thread, for better communication, I move your posts to a new thread.

Regarding the no video issue, we need more details.
              Do you mean that while you click on the scene on the menu it did not playback?
              Where did you play the output?
              How about playback without Menu, like using Simple mode in Player 6?

Please list all your steps and post the dvdfab_internal log file to help to analyze it. Thanks.
              I have not yet received any detail about the above questions. Please try a different player, using other playback modes to have a try and see the result.

Comment

Working...
              X