suggestions on what to check for a movie that i cannot get to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suggestions on what to check for a movie that i cannot get to work

I've successfully burned 15 or more movies in both UHD and bluray since getting purchase.
    I've got one really large movie that i just cannot seem to get to work. Ive tried 1 time on 100GB full sized and multiple times with various settings for 25 and 50% with conversion.
    Even once trying to convert it down to a normal blueray instead of 4k

Playing the movie directly from file works great. It 2160p / DDP5.1 / atmos

Pretty much every version I've burned completes successfully, and it seems to play the video fine. However with the sounds its ranged from choppy to simply no sound .. start to finish. Wondering what I can do to troubleshoot or look at to determine what I'm doing wrong.

Been trying to skim through posts here and read through the manuals to see what might apply. But after 5 bad burns .. figured id stop making coasters for the table.

To add its been the same with both Optical Quantum and verbatim discs.

Thanks

Open DVDFab and use the Feedback button to upload yoir logs to the developers. It will assign you a Log ID number, write it down and put it in a new post in this thread. You might want to try reducing the burn speed.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

feed back submission # 44194
      realized this should have been in the UHD section as well.

Burned 3 others this morning all good, but ddifferent files/movies.No issues ..
      cleared out the logs and attempted this one again to 50GB disc .. says it completed fine.
      no audio from playing on a PC (VLC), but video looks to be fine.
      On the blue rayplayer .. i get very choppy sound.

exact same setting for all 4 tests .. all encoded as to "to fit the disc"

Thanks

Comment

Are the four atmos audio? Burned at faster than 2x?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

2 are ATMOS and the 3rd was not.
          I did not set the speeds on any of them specifically and allowed it to burn its standard setting (recommended).

Actually burned 3 more successfully without issues .. Its just this one that seems to be causing problems.

Comment

We receive your log file, we will try to get the same source (the one shown in the log file) and see if we can duplicate the choppy sound issue.

Comment

Working...
            X