Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely No Luck copy Blu-Ray Discs

Still no luck. Stops 20% into copying process. See attached error messages

Need Help badly. Otherwise I would like to return subscription for a refund.

Thanks,

fredcrosby
    Attached Files

Ok, so every movie you try pops up with an error or just a certain one? Please attach the other most recent log files, internal and burn logs. Which movies are you trying? Explain step by step what you're trying to do and how you do it.
    SPECS
    DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
    SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Turn off your crappy DXVA and try it again.

It's your video card, not Fab.

Ask them for a refund !!!
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post

@ fredcrosby

I agree with GregiBoy to do this please Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, set Video Decoder to Software and set Video Encoder to Software restart Fab and try again.
        Hope this helps
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

fred
          There was a fix in v8.0.5.1 beta for DXVA hangup problems. Please download the newer beta, v8.0.5.2, and try that. If it still does not work, please post the internal log also.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
            @ fredcrosby

I agree with GregiBoy to do this please Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, set Video Decoder to Software and set Video Encoder to Software restart Fab and try again.
            Hope this helps
            CBR929
            I have an older AMD computer with AGP. I tried a 4600 ATI card but could not install software so it was returned. I installed the Visiontek HD 2400 to be safe and it allows me to play blu-Ray on the computer using Cyberlink. Only other option is to buy a HD 3650 512MB Video Card
            Interface: AGP, AGP 8x - Card Chipset: ATI - Installed Memory: 512MB - Memory Interface: 128 bit
            Chipset Manufacturer: ATI Stream Processors: 120 Stream Processing Units Memory Clock: 800MHz DirectX: DirectX 10.1 OpenGL: OpenGL 2.0 DVI: 2 x DVI TV-Out: HDTV / S-Video Out RAMDAC: 400 MHz

But I don't have any Idea if that card would work with my computer or solve the DvdFab problem.

Question: Why is the DXVA from the video card needed so that the DVDFAB can copy Blu-Ray to the Hard Drive?

Suggestions??

fredcrosby

Comment

Microsoft's DXVA makes possible hardware acceleration when ripping BD discs. This reduces the load on the cpu by offloading to the GPU.

At this point, I wouldn't put more $ into the card you mentioned.
              Have you tried the new version suggested by signals?

If no luck there, do as the others suggest and alter your A/V codec settings as shown here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	AV Codec 2.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	304340
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I have a Radeon HD 3850 and there is no difference between software and DXVA

Comment

Originally posted by Racem22 View Post
                  Ok, so every movie you try pops up with an error or just a certain one? Please attach the other most recent log files, internal and burn logs. Which movies are you trying? Explain step by step what you're trying to do and how you do it.

see attached failed logs

fredcrosby
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    fred
                    There was a fix in v8.0.5.1 beta for DXVA hangup problems. Please download the newer beta, v8.0.5.2, and try that. If it still does not work, please post the internal log also.
                    attaching Failed Logdvdfab_process.log

Comment

Hi fredcrosby,

Could you please try using Full Disc to copy this blu-ray disc to see the result?
                      ________
                      BMW N46 HISTORY
                      Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:08 PM.

Comment

What ATI Radeon AGP will work with DVDFab?

Originally posted by signals View Post
                        fred
                        Do you know of any ATI Radeon AGP Graphic Cards that will work with DVDFab?

Fred

Comment

I would at least go with a NVIDIA AGP card instead, as maybe you'll be able to find one that has CUDA enabled, but not sure.
                          SPECS
                          DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
                          SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Working...
                          X