Can't Copy From Russia With Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Copy From Russia With Love

I tried to copy FRWL (uncompressed) twice, once using the clone option, and then using the full disk option. No luck. Any suggestions before I make any more expensive coasters?

Originally posted by dick6133 View Post
    I tried to copy FRWL (uncompressed) twice, once using the clone option, and then using the full disk option. No luck. Any suggestions before I make any more expensive coasters?
    Post your logs and detailed information of what you are doing.

Comment

Is this the MPEG-2 version of this? I backed mine up to a folder structure last spring sometime, but that's no guarantee that it would work now. Mine is a single-disc, not part of a box set. Please do post the logs and tell us what "no luck" means; how it failed to work.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

anyone ever figure this out? The problem is the movie is broken up into a ton of little files instead of one large file. I am still at a loss on how to convert to mp4. I tried the merge option in DVDfab copy...no luck

Comment

You need to use Blu-ray Ripper, not Blu-ray Copy.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by dick6133 View Post
            Yes good suggestion to not making coasters!! Get BDRE discs!!
            For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
            X