problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem

i upgraded to the latest version 6.4 and it takes 0ver 4 hrs to process just the main movie,with the previous version i was able to do it in 30min 1 1/2hrs total with imageburn. Anything i am doing wrong? thanks

Originally posted by BMXHERO View Post
    i upgraded to the latest version 6.4 and it takes 0ver 4 hrs to process just the main movie,with the previous version i was able to do it in 30min 1 1/2hrs total with imageburn. Anything i am doing wrong? thanks
    Check your A/V settings and DMA
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

my a/v settings are on software,what is dma?

Comment

I had the same issues with v8062 , so I went back to my previous version 8056 and it worked fine, so far I haven't got any answers as to why this happens.I don't think it was your DMA, but if you do a search on this site you will get a link to a quick fix on problem DMAs....I wouldn't use it if you can get an older version to work for you.

Comment

HELP

I am having trouble with version 8.06.4 and want to go back to version 8.05.5i uninstall the latest and try to download the 5.5 version but it keeps downloading the latest version. CAN ANYONE HELP?

Comment

Last edited by Guest; 12-28-2010, 05:47 AM.

Comment

It would be better to post details of the problem than to revert to an obsolete version.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                It would be better to post details of the problem than to revert to an obsolete version.
                He started a thread on his problems here......... but never followed through with it.

Comment

question

hi,I upgraded to the new version and it takes 4 hours to process just the main movie. previous version was taking only 30-40 min to process. Are their any settings i need to change? Dont know why it takes longer now.

Comment

Three threads merged.
                    Do not start another on the same subject.

Comment

The fourth thread you started on your problem has been deleted.

Any others will also be deleted.
                      Post question of your problem on this thread or do not post.

Comment

Working...
                      X