This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with "up"

Hope some1 could help me. Im trying to rip the movie only but it contains only 2.6gb(main movie)

Originally posted by sephiroh View Post
    Hope some1 could help me. Im trying to rip the movie only but it contains only 2.6gb(main movie)
    I dont' have that movie, but normally when you choose main movie mode a lot of times dvdfab will choose the wrong stream/file. Search for the time that matches the movie length. When you click on it, you should see all the audio on the right hand side. An indication that you have chosen the correct file.
    Hope this helps
    Phil

Comment

Originally posted by plouie10 View Post
      I dont' have that movie, but normally when you choose main movie mode a lot of times dvdfab will choose the wrong stream/file.
      Phil
      I have to disagree with that statement . I burn well over a thousand disc of movie only a year and Fab will always choose the correct title unless there is a new protection as found on the last few release such as TinkerBell... UP.... GI Joe.

I am sure a fix for the new protection is in the works.

Comment

If an update is needed. Then I am sure the boys at Dvd fab will do it. I have been a user for a 2 years and np's.

Comment

If you are trying to back up the Blu-ray version, see the post from plouie10 just after yours, it is correct. If you are backing up the standard DVD version, the other posts are correct and you posted this in the wrong forum.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

oops.. I did not notice this was the Blu-ray forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
              oops.. I did not notice this was the Blu-ray forum.
              Haha, I'm wondering if the OP did.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                If you are trying to back up the Blu-ray version, see the post from plouie10 just after yours, it is correct. If you are backing up the standard DVD version, the other posts are correct and you posted this in the wrong forum.
                im backing up bd sir UP

Comment

im backing up bd sir UP
                  Hi sephiroh,
                  Did you get the issue resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
                    Hi sephiroh,
                    Did you get the issue resolved.
                    hi sir touchdown, yes it ok now thanks

Comment