Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a suspicion but I won't be able to check it 'til later. I tested it on Vista x64 and it crashed but I did install win7 on a partition and I think thats TD's os now. also in another post about win7, I can enable dxva in the "Enable GPU Acceleration" but can't in Vista with the same rig. It'll be later tonight before I can test it with win7 (having company) I'm going to try to disable GPU acceleration in Vista and see what happens.

Edit: still crashed with Vista disabling GPU, will test win7 later tonight.
    Last edited by W&B; 11-06-2009, 11:35 PM.

Comment

This is the part I was waiting for. Let the game begin.
      Congratulations Fengtao. For outstanding work and performance.

If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

DVD Fab 6.2.0.0

Please E-mail me the Bata version 6.2.0.0. My E-mail address...is now hidden...Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
          I have a suspicion but I won't be able to check it 'til later. I tested it on Vista x64 and it crashed but I did install win7 on a partition and I think thats TD's os now. also in another post about win7, I can enable dxva in the "Enable GPU Acceleration" but can't in Vista with the same rig. It'll be later tonight before I can test it with win7 (having company) I'm going to try to disable GPU acceleration in Vista and see what happens.

Edit: still crashed with Vista disabling GPU, will test win7 later tonight.
          That is correct W&B, I am running win 7 32 bit

Comment

Are you a registered user as this beta is only for registered users?

The first post in this thread specifically told you to send a PM to either Fengtao or Signals. It did not say to do as you have done!!!

Can you not read?

Originally posted by computerlove1234 View Post
            Please E-mail me the Bata version 6.2.0.0. My E-mail address...is now hidden...Thanks
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
              That is correct W&B, I am running win 7 32 bit
              Tried win 7 x64 and it still crashed, dunno i was just guessing it might be os related.

Comment

Tried win 7 x64 and it still crashed, dunno i was just guessing it might be os related.
                W&B, can you try it in 32 bit, just for grins. or would that be to much of a pain

Comment

sent pm to both

Comment

sent pm to me,ple

Comment

Originally posted by coca279 View Post
                      sent pm to me,ple
                      Hi coca279, you need to be a registered user, do you qualify ?

Comment

Hi there:
                        Can you e-mail me the path to download the DVDFab 6.2.0.0. beta. Thank you very much!

Comment

Can you not read?

Posted by Fengtao:

This is an internal beta version with BD+ support, we only ask active users on forum to try this beta, please PM me or administrator "signals" for download link, thanks.

Originally posted by WEIGUO63 View Post
                          Hi there:
                          Can you e-mail me the path to download the DVDFab 6.2.0.0. beta. Thank you very much!
                          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Let me try to clear up some of the confusion about eligibility for receiving the BD+ beta version.

Certain guidelines were established to provide the developers with the best possible feedback from known users and control the distribution of an internal beta product. One of the components of the guidelines is a user's join date for this forum. If you just joined today, you are not eligible. You have to have been a forum member for more than a couple of weeks and have made ongoing, meaningful contributions to one or more threads. Raw post count is not a factor. Whether you have purchased the product is not a factor. If you have not been selected to take part in the test it does not mean that your contribution as a tester, forum member, present or future customer is not valued and appreciated, it just means you did not meet the guidelines, which are what they are. Hopefully the present tests will go well and a public version can be released soon. Thanks for understanding.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No pains here, I'm a beta tester 100%

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                                Let me try to clear up some of the confusion about eligibility for receiving the BD+ beta version.

Certain guidelines were established to provide the developers with the best possible feedback from known users and control the distribution of an internal beta product. One of the components of the guidelines is a user's join date for this forum. If you just joined today, you are not eligible. You have to have been a forum member for more than a couple of weeks and have made ongoing, meaningful contributions to one or more threads. Raw post count is not a factor. Whether you have purchased the product is not a factor. If you have not been selected to take part in the test it does not mean that your contribution as a tester, forum member, present or future customer is not valued and appreciated, it just means you did not meet the guidelines, which are what they are. Hopefully the present tests will go well and a public version can be released soon. Thanks for understanding.
                                Well, said signals.
                                PS, there should be an emoticon with say, a two thumbs up.

Comment

Working...
                                X