This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI: Cinavia protection

I just wanted to let everyone know ahead of time that Cinavia is in effect on The Social Network. A bit of a heads up, do not plan on copying this film and playing your backup on certain systems, including a PS3.
    "This is an 80's buddy comedy, Maltin gives it 2 and half stars and says about it: 'hurt by an awful music score.' "

"Ohhh, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles"

Resident Evil gave me the same warning.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFist in the RE thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Htgh9L87XY

I can confirm that this works on PS3. I'm watching my copy of SALT as I type this. I have 3.55fw
      AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8 @ 3.3ghz stock cooling
      ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3 Sata 6gb/s ATI HD4290
      G.Skill RipJaws 8gb(2x4) DDR3 PC10666
      Antec 750W Continuous Power
      Pioneer BDR205
      64gb OCZ SSD AGILITY 2
      WD 640gb HDD Internal
      WD 2TB HDD External
      CoolerMaster 690series
      ViewSonic 22" LED 1080p Full HD
      Windows7 64 Ultimate

Comment

Originally posted by vWvSTATICvWv View Post
        Originally posted by SuperFist in the RE thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Htgh9L87XY

I can confirm that this works on PS3. I'm watching my copy of SALT as I type this. I have 3.55fw
        Very informative video vWvSTATICvwv, that is great information for someone who is using PS3 as a blu-ray player. I have a Sony Blu-ray Home Theater unit, but was previously using my PS3 as a blu-ray player as well. I was just trying to help PS3 blu-ray users, but if that method works than that is great!
        "This is an 80's buddy comedy, Maltin gives it 2 and half stars and says about it: 'hurt by an awful music score.' "

Comment

Yea no problem. I would like to point out that when I paused the movie for about half hour, went to back to the main menu and started the movie over, I got the msg 2min into it. I had to shut off my PS3 and reset those settings again for it to play in it's entirety. Knowing I can bypass this protection somewhat is cool but still very annoying. I could imagine how frustrating it is for everyone else without the means. Hopefully we get something very soon to fix this but I'm not holding my breath, since no one has seemed to come up with anything to counter this for almost a year now
          AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8 @ 3.3ghz stock cooling
          ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3 Sata 6gb/s ATI HD4290
          G.Skill RipJaws 8gb(2x4) DDR3 PC10666
          Antec 750W Continuous Power
          Pioneer BDR205
          64gb OCZ SSD AGILITY 2
          WD 640gb HDD Internal
          WD 2TB HDD External
          CoolerMaster 690series
          ViewSonic 22" LED 1080p Full HD
          Windows7 64 Ultimate

Comment

Dear all,

Please try DVDFab v8070 to see the result:

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
              Dear all,

Please try DVDFab v8070 to see the result:

Best Regards,
              Fengtao
              Would, but I'm on Windows XP. I will as soon as I am able.

Comment

Please download it now, the installer was updated to support Windows XP.
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Please use the Cinavia sticky thread instead of starting new ones.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X