Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message..

Hello;

I have Windows 7 64bit 6 core AMD chip 12GIG memory 2TB drive. DVD version 8.0.6.8 I was on the internet and backed everything (dvd blu ray movie) to the drive using the BDR-25 select mode, then I disconnet from the internet AFTER BACKUP, and then just putting in the BDER-25 BLANK when it ejected asking for media. Searching for media note came up and I inserted a blank BDR-25 (Rhino) in my new Pioneer BDR 206

It went into writing mode and a popup dvdfab note came up pretty fast "YOU DONT SPECIFIC RIGHTS" something like that, I closed the popup and the session ended and the disc was toast. I was not using Imageburn. Thanks for any help..WHAT did i do wrong?????????? DID I disconnect too fast, must I be connected during the whole process???? Dont want to waste more disc.
    Thank you

Post moved to its own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by cattman View Post
      I was on the internet and backed everything (dvd blu ray movie) to the drive using the BDR-25 select mode, then I disconnet from the internet AFTER BACKUP, and then just putting in the BDER-25 BLANK when it ejected asking for media.
      It went into writing mode and a popup dvdfab note came up pretty fast "YOU DONT SPECIFIC RIGHTS" something like that, I closed the popup and the session ended and the disc was toast. I was not using Imageburn. Thanks for any help..WHAT did i do wrong?????????? DID I disconnect too fast, must I be connected during the whole process???? Dont want to waste more disc.
      Use of internet have nothing to do with burning of the media... it's a pure coincidence.
      Please use ImgBurn and set burning speed for about half of nominal for your media.
      If you already have your content converted (folder or iso) do not use DVDFab, but ImgBurn along. This will simplify the process.
      Last edited by IPopov50; 01-17-2011, 01:02 AM. Reason: clarification
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

ok..so it got moved, can someone please answer this. I have been looking and looking and I can't find a answer.
        Last edited by cattman; 01-17-2011, 01:08 AM. Reason: did not there was a reply

Comment

ok thanks for your answer, but does the error message "YOU DONT HAVE SPECIFIC RIGHTS" have anything to do with ImgBurn?

Comment

ok..so it got moved, can someone please answer this. I have been looking and looking and I can't find a answer.
            Did you even see my post??????????? Geeeez!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Yes it got moved because you hijacked another members thread asking for help with a totally different problem.

Another hijack or sarcastic remark would not be a good idea.

Comment

ok..thanks for your time. I will try support as well.

Comment

cattman, there is no such DVDFab message I have ever heard of. Make a screen capture of the message and attach it to a post or wite it down. Also post the DVDFab internal and burn logs.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I dont see this error message anymore, but I still continue to have problems. I posted a question about a cinavia issue in a different thread regarding this topic and never saw it. ???

Comment

I dont see this error message anymore, but I still continue to have problems. I posted a question about a cinavia issue in a different thread regarding this topic and never saw it. ???
                      Sorry cattman, you have a total of 5 posts, period.

Are these the same problems minus the error message?
                      Please post the logs requested and try Img as suggested.
                      It's all just guesswork without details
                      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

The problem now is with Cinavia without the same error message. I posted that question on a different thread because I think it might get moved from here. I'm trying to go by the rules here. Logs are very difficult post because I don't have MS Word to put all that data in and transfer it here for all to see.

Comment

Working...
                        X