This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

removal of BD+ and region code

Disappointed to see that DVDFab can't remove BD+ and region code where as other software can. Have never had any problems as a veteran user of Platinum. When will this be resolved?

Hi Colin
    BD+ removal and BD50->BD25 compression expected late this month, possibly sooner.

Originally posted by colin.barrett0 View Post
    Disappointed to see that DVDFab can't remove DB+ and region code where as other software can. Have never had any problems as a veteran user of Platinum. When will this be resolved?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Waiting is a virtue. Everything takes time. DVDfab began support blu-rays some weeks(or months) ago, so it will take time. You dont have to buy the blu-ray part of DVdfab now, you can wait.

Comment

BD+ removal later this month, Brilliant, I have a few BD+ discs to back up. Compression as well, to use a an old grotty but accurate cliché, the icing on the cake!

Comment

well i am waiting for the BD+ and compression to come and will buy it then as its a great piece of software

Comment

This is one of the best softwares I've ever had. With the upcoming compression, I can burn all the double layer BD to a 25 GB single layer disk or even a DVD-9.

Comment

Working...
            X